View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2020, 04:39 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
1) Why do you want to be FVC?

Because I'm a good voter and I deserve 4vp for the sake of the site.

2) What makes you a good voter?

I'm a heavyweight battler and know exactly what to look for in a bar, particularly bad aspects which shouldn't be there. I'm excellent at criticizing bad bars (albeit not so much at sparing the feelings of their authors). In addition, I know how to heap on praise when needed, and make tight judgments for close battles.

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

I would try to vote on at least one regular arena battle a day (on average, at least), as well as all tournament battles.
#Shodan4FVC

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-29-2020, 04:39 AM   #15

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
1) Why do you want to be FVC?

Because I'm a good voter and I deserve 4vp for the sake of the site.

2) What makes you a good voter?

I'm a heavyweight battler and know exactly what to look for in a bar, particularly bad aspects which shouldn't be there. I'm excellent at criticizing bad bars (albeit not so much at sparing the feelings of their authors). In addition, I know how to heap on praise when needed, and make tight judgments for close battles.

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

I would try to vote on at least one regular arena battle a day (on average, at least), as well as all tournament battles.
#Shodan4FVC

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"