View Single Post
Unread 01-04-2018, 08:53 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
^Streeeetch.. @DavEtH

Every case has a different situation. It is not all black and white. How many times have you used the word 'faggot' in your lines? Is the person you are battling actually gay?

When it comes to this I guess it is down to common knowledge. EG: Cel found a pic of Rai with a girl and made that punchline. Who knows if it's Rai's actual girl? I wouldn't have assumed that its his girls cousin and would rate the punch based on research and what seems to be evidence that looks persuasive. Now we all know that Rai's a forklift driver. If Daddio said he was a receptionist then I wouldn't rate the line as i know that he isn't.

Very few remember what had happened and what Illmania ACs lost and when Subreal was part ofit and for how long.
That's essentially my point. I'm responding to Just C and RULE who said "who cares, it's all fake anyways".

Wait wait wait....very few remember what happened at Illmania? Legit last month someone put up a thread with almost everyone saying ACs win was their favourite all time LB moment.

Just C, you say that those two examples aren't similar at all, because there isn't a grain of truth to the Brazilin child molester stuff. In the sentence "Subreal was in ACs when it lost Ilmania", legit the only truth behind the line is that there was a crew and Subreals a person. The entire line isn't true, not a single bit of it. It's literally the as true as calling you a Brazilian child molester.
Unread 01-04-2018, 08:53 AM   #62

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
^Streeeetch.. @DavEtH

Every case has a different situation. It is not all black and white. How many times have you used the word 'faggot' in your lines? Is the person you are battling actually gay?

When it comes to this I guess it is down to common knowledge. EG: Cel found a pic of Rai with a girl and made that punchline. Who knows if it's Rai's actual girl? I wouldn't have assumed that its his girls cousin and would rate the punch based on research and what seems to be evidence that looks persuasive. Now we all know that Rai's a forklift driver. If Daddio said he was a receptionist then I wouldn't rate the line as i know that he isn't.

Very few remember what had happened and what Illmania ACs lost and when Subreal was part ofit and for how long.
That's essentially my point. I'm responding to Just C and RULE who said "who cares, it's all fake anyways".

Wait wait wait....very few remember what happened at Illmania? Legit last month someone put up a thread with almost everyone saying ACs win was their favourite all time LB moment.

Just C, you say that those two examples aren't similar at all, because there isn't a grain of truth to the Brazilin child molester stuff. In the sentence "Subreal was in ACs when it lost Ilmania", legit the only truth behind the line is that there was a crew and Subreals a person. The entire line isn't true, not a single bit of it. It's literally the as true as calling you a Brazilian child molester.