View Single Post
Unread 01-04-2018, 07:13 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I checked out last night because this was getting crazy and I had real life shit to deal with. I've skimmed most of this thread and I actually pretty much agree with everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
I don't think Nick's first resort was the ban. I think he first deleted the comments and warned Sub about swaying.
This. At the end of the day Sub's comment is swaying the result, is it justified? Probably but it kind of makes it a grey area. I asked Sub not to post the comment after I deleted it so I could check in with staff. Sub continued to do so and then went on a tirade in the shoutbox repeating the comments so I banned him. Then he continued to spam the shoutbox on all of his multies so I had to ban those too. Then I posted a staff thread so we could make a decision on whether this constitutes swaying and should be allowed or not. We decided it should be allowed, Punk unbanned him. Happy days.

If Sub would of given me a few hours to talk to the other mods and assess the situation this could of been resolved with a whole lot less drama. Believe it or not I'm a moderator because I'm trying to make this site better for you, all of you even those of you that have chosen to hate me.
Unread 01-04-2018, 07:13 AM   #61

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I checked out last night because this was getting crazy and I had real life shit to deal with. I've skimmed most of this thread and I actually pretty much agree with everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
I don't think Nick's first resort was the ban. I think he first deleted the comments and warned Sub about swaying.
This. At the end of the day Sub's comment is swaying the result, is it justified? Probably but it kind of makes it a grey area. I asked Sub not to post the comment after I deleted it so I could check in with staff. Sub continued to do so and then went on a tirade in the shoutbox repeating the comments so I banned him. Then he continued to spam the shoutbox on all of his multies so I had to ban those too. Then I posted a staff thread so we could make a decision on whether this constitutes swaying and should be allowed or not. We decided it should be allowed, Punk unbanned him. Happy days.

If Sub would of given me a few hours to talk to the other mods and assess the situation this could of been resolved with a whole lot less drama. Believe it or not I'm a moderator because I'm trying to make this site better for you, all of you even those of you that have chosen to hate me.