View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2019, 03:02 AM
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
125 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthlink View Post
I responded to the wrong thread? How does that work? Either way, been busy and I told her that I would send when I'm not. This is why women can be so hard to please.
Ease up on your coaster brakes, son. Quit back peddling. Yah talked all types of shit, she sent. Reply. Yah weak ass bitch. Don’t try that faggoty “high road” tactic as if you’re someone of a higher stature, yah weak sauce. Respond to tha tough talk you was sprouting the other day. Where’s that same energy? Yah bitch made!!
Unread 12-19-2019, 03:02 AM   #39

Q
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
125 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthlink View Post
I responded to the wrong thread? How does that work? Either way, been busy and I told her that I would send when I'm not. This is why women can be so hard to please.
Ease up on your coaster brakes, son. Quit back peddling. Yah talked all types of shit, she sent. Reply. Yah weak ass bitch. Don’t try that faggoty “high road” tactic as if you’re someone of a higher stature, yah weak sauce. Respond to tha tough talk you was sprouting the other day. Where’s that same energy? Yah bitch made!!