View Single Post
Unread 12-29-2018, 06:31 PM
Saiyan
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I’ve been on record saying Macc is better than me. He’s been in the top 10/15 discussion across 3 different eras (so I’ve been told) and still continues to be a threat even battling today. Titles won’t change that. Dude been put the work in and has the history and records to prove it.

Seul, everyone here clearly sees this as a decent or good idea except you. You continuously sit behind your popularity and sit on here all day and night and either talk shit on a personal level or investigate your ass off to expose everybody.

But, to all who came for the show, it’s been cancelled. Either because of too many members who log on but don’t battle, or because Seul is the Seul spokesperson for the group and never wants to battle anyone these days, Legion of Doom has turned down our callout.
Unread 12-29-2018, 06:31 PM   #19

Saiyan

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I’ve been on record saying Macc is better than me. He’s been in the top 10/15 discussion across 3 different eras (so I’ve been told) and still continues to be a threat even battling today. Titles won’t change that. Dude been put the work in and has the history and records to prove it.

Seul, everyone here clearly sees this as a decent or good idea except you. You continuously sit behind your popularity and sit on here all day and night and either talk shit on a personal level or investigate your ass off to expose everybody.

But, to all who came for the show, it’s been cancelled. Either because of too many members who log on but don’t battle, or because Seul is the Seul spokesperson for the group and never wants to battle anyone these days, Legion of Doom has turned down our callout.