Thread: Inductee: Erupt
View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2017, 05:37 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post
FUCK ETH he just butt hurt he never made it and thinks he can bitch about the order ....

Hats off nick for actually bringing this back upto date with some fresh inductee's
1. I was voted over whelming yesses on two separate hof inductions (and by today's 'no closed door talks' standards thatd be successful). I also voted no because I didnt agree with a "non battle accomplishment" side of the site. When I did get recognized by the latter, patriarch, I gave it up.

2. Its not up to date. There are many crews, tracks and audio battlers still to be inducted.

3. I agree with Rupt being HOF.
Unread 07-16-2017, 05:37 AM   #12

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post
FUCK ETH he just butt hurt he never made it and thinks he can bitch about the order ....

Hats off nick for actually bringing this back upto date with some fresh inductee's
1. I was voted over whelming yesses on two separate hof inductions (and by today's 'no closed door talks' standards thatd be successful). I also voted no because I didnt agree with a "non battle accomplishment" side of the site. When I did get recognized by the latter, patriarch, I gave it up.

2. Its not up to date. There are many crews, tracks and audio battlers still to be inducted.

3. I agree with Rupt being HOF.