Unread 05-18-2020, 02:43 AM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
Oh nah Nevermind

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

The download the beat Option,seem's.. idk.. i allow people to do them seeing as i uploaded them here,but that isn't the same as me Allowing them to Own it,and freely disseminate it if they should choose to,..
That reminds me of How Beatdisk,..where i had beats for sale.. But people could do them here for free,..like it was a Workaround..

But it is what it is..i already uploaded the stuff ..and i have a free tape coming soon,and plan on making beats specifically for this website..
We already have the ability to download beats from the Tracks pages. If you don't want your beats to get downloaded you can delete them from the My Tracks section.
Unread 05-18-2020, 02:43 AM   #8

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
Oh nah Nevermind

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

The download the beat Option,seem's.. idk.. i allow people to do them seeing as i uploaded them here,but that isn't the same as me Allowing them to Own it,and freely disseminate it if they should choose to,..
That reminds me of How Beatdisk,..where i had beats for sale.. But people could do them here for free,..like it was a Workaround..

But it is what it is..i already uploaded the stuff ..and i have a free tape coming soon,and plan on making beats specifically for this website..
We already have the ability to download beats from the Tracks pages. If you don't want your beats to get downloaded you can delete them from the My Tracks section.
Offline   Reply With Quote