View Single Post
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:15 PM
SH1T L0RD
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lol you would lose. even if you won, i know you lose. Ok since you want me to tell you WHY your music sucks i will.

Beautiful life:

first of all. The hook sounds like some gay new age hip hop shit. The predictable 8th note piano chords goin on in the background with the big kick and snare beat.

your first lyrics.

"im alive another day, where the lions come to play. and the iron guns i spray kids are lyin up in graves."

what. the. fuck. are you talking about? Your talking about a beautiful life? no, your talking about lions and guns then some kid dying in a rave. then you hate on haters, and end it with saying they know nothing about the beautiful life....

so heres the thing. Your saying nothing, your just hating on other rappers and hyping yourself (second verse has even less content than the first). Your rhyme patters are weak to decent, and mostly predictable. if not predictable, they don't rhyme. You fall off the beat multiple times and the beat itself is a new age kid kudi/wannabe anthem rapper knock off. BASICALLY, your trying to be a style that sucks in the first place. even if i DID want to listen to that corny rap style, id listen to people that are better at it than you...

you happy now?
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:15 PM   #42

SH1T L0RD

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lol you would lose. even if you won, i know you lose. Ok since you want me to tell you WHY your music sucks i will.

Beautiful life:

first of all. The hook sounds like some gay new age hip hop shit. The predictable 8th note piano chords goin on in the background with the big kick and snare beat.

your first lyrics.

"im alive another day, where the lions come to play. and the iron guns i spray kids are lyin up in graves."

what. the. fuck. are you talking about? Your talking about a beautiful life? no, your talking about lions and guns then some kid dying in a rave. then you hate on haters, and end it with saying they know nothing about the beautiful life....

so heres the thing. Your saying nothing, your just hating on other rappers and hyping yourself (second verse has even less content than the first). Your rhyme patters are weak to decent, and mostly predictable. if not predictable, they don't rhyme. You fall off the beat multiple times and the beat itself is a new age kid kudi/wannabe anthem rapper knock off. BASICALLY, your trying to be a style that sucks in the first place. even if i DID want to listen to that corny rap style, id listen to people that are better at it than you...

you happy now?