View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2019, 11:40 PM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
Like the thread, you posted today trying to sway?

Like the fact that you allowed a non-voter to hate comment on the 'results' of the battle without doing anything about it.

Lol. You're much better than that, amiguito

Plus relax, It's not like I had less votes. I am just requesting a hate vote to be deleted.

And as per this thread, and the proof I have is enough to review.

I ain't whining, I just expect the voting to be treated the same.

Comments are hidden until a person votes or the battle is closed. So, no one could read that comment anyway.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
If you knee you had just unblocked them, and felt they shouldnt be voting on your battle, why not ask for them to be deleted before the battle was completed?
Also, 10,000,000,000% this. You were online after they had voted, and with plenty of time before the battle closed to ask about it then.

Unread 12-19-2019, 11:40 PM   #15

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
Like the thread, you posted today trying to sway?

Like the fact that you allowed a non-voter to hate comment on the 'results' of the battle without doing anything about it.

Lol. You're much better than that, amiguito

Plus relax, It's not like I had less votes. I am just requesting a hate vote to be deleted.

And as per this thread, and the proof I have is enough to review.

I ain't whining, I just expect the voting to be treated the same.

Comments are hidden until a person votes or the battle is closed. So, no one could read that comment anyway.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
If you knee you had just unblocked them, and felt they shouldnt be voting on your battle, why not ask for them to be deleted before the battle was completed?
Also, 10,000,000,000% this. You were online after they had voted, and with plenty of time before the battle closed to ask about it then.