View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
i think if theres a fvc then their should be something for ''Battles About To Close'' cause i see battles on that list all the time that are way slept on so maybe i group of people who vote on those

i know the whole crew battle thing didnt work out but if there is someway to make that work and have planned out actual 'crew battles' it needs to be done..

...i'll drop more as they come to me
lmao. Were not on here to have hundreds of groups for specific battles. If you wan't them battles to end, throw the link into the FVC like Cosa said..

We are powerless when it comes to the crew section. Thats up to outside programmers to check it out, & it's hard to get a hold of them..

Quote:
i think we should be able to delete crew forums, a lot of things get posted and just sit there without any views
This could be a number of things. 1. Nobody wants to talk to you. 2. You need a more active crew or 3. Re-read number 1..

Honestly tho, I don't think its possible to have this option installed..

Quote:
aiight so i was thinking and you know how theres a list for hottest 'solo' cyphers.. and how those cyphers stay on the list until they get knocked off, IMO there should be atleast 3 spots for the hottest cyphers. example that DPS cypher would be one that could be up there right now. its just something to think about because when people take the time to drop cyphers and when they're dope they should be up there for awhile imo ..

@2FUEL™ @RULE @Mayneak @RhetoriK™
There is a hottest cypher section already?
I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Bebo Letsbeef 2007 Most Improved
Letsbeef 2013 #1 All Time
Unread 03-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #6

Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 743 audio / 4430 text
Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
i think if theres a fvc then their should be something for ''Battles About To Close'' cause i see battles on that list all the time that are way slept on so maybe i group of people who vote on those

i know the whole crew battle thing didnt work out but if there is someway to make that work and have planned out actual 'crew battles' it needs to be done..

...i'll drop more as they come to me
lmao. Were not on here to have hundreds of groups for specific battles. If you wan't them battles to end, throw the link into the FVC like Cosa said..

We are powerless when it comes to the crew section. Thats up to outside programmers to check it out, & it's hard to get a hold of them..

Quote:
i think we should be able to delete crew forums, a lot of things get posted and just sit there without any views
This could be a number of things. 1. Nobody wants to talk to you. 2. You need a more active crew or 3. Re-read number 1..

Honestly tho, I don't think its possible to have this option installed..

Quote:
aiight so i was thinking and you know how theres a list for hottest 'solo' cyphers.. and how those cyphers stay on the list until they get knocked off, IMO there should be atleast 3 spots for the hottest cyphers. example that DPS cypher would be one that could be up there right now. its just something to think about because when people take the time to drop cyphers and when they're dope they should be up there for awhile imo ..

@2FUEL™ @RULE @Mayneak @RhetoriK™
There is a hottest cypher section already?
I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Bebo Letsbeef 2007 Most Improved
Letsbeef 2013 #1 All Time
Offline   Reply With Quote