Thread: SHODAN
View Single Post
Unread 05-11-2019, 04:05 AM
Prodi G
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

@BURDENS @Cecil @Shodan Y’all need to calm your shit lmao. I also vote critical like Sho, but it’s not to diss people. People won’t improve if you fucking dick-ride them like an Asian prostitute on a rich white guy. Some members (no one tagged here) like to suck the dicks of vets and hof’s, despite sometimes the rookies having better verses (again not talking about myself or anyone tagged). If you don’t go harsh on people, you won’t aspire them to improve.
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.
Unread 05-11-2019, 04:05 AM   #30

Prodi G
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 70 text
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

@BURDENS @Cecil @Shodan Y’all need to calm your shit lmao. I also vote critical like Sho, but it’s not to diss people. People won’t improve if you fucking dick-ride them like an Asian prostitute on a rich white guy. Some members (no one tagged here) like to suck the dicks of vets and hof’s, despite sometimes the rookies having better verses (again not talking about myself or anyone tagged). If you don’t go harsh on people, you won’t aspire them to improve.
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.