View Single Post
Unread 10-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Text Heavyweight Championship Match

Fidel Z Vs Celsius
80% - 20%

In his first non no-show defence Celsius was unable to hold onto the slippery THC belt against Fidel, who entered into the battle with momentum on his side fresh from winning the Concept Championship. Cel didn't make Fidel's job easy, and the scoreline belies how close and intense this battle was, with both bringing strings of haymakers and power punches. However, Cel's infamous inconsistency cost him here, with most voters saying both were equal in terms of their highlights, but that Celsius had more weak patches.

Fidel's BOTV:

I mean…U must be a “Spiderman fanatic” prolly watched it for HOURS ON A NIGHT ‘couldn’t write ur own so you stole bars?’ this COWARDS GONNA DIE he misunderstood the movie.. that aint how u gain “POWERS FROM A BITE!”

Celsius's BOTV

You at home watching Cuties, Should've never let this RAPPER TOUCH LETSBEEF, Royalties checks in the mail, my pockets getting FATTER JUST NEXT WEEK, but while "C Major" we heard ya "F Minors" like some "TRAP OR DUBSTEP BEATS!"

==============================

#1 Contender's Match

Shodan Vs Edgeworth
27% - 73%

An excellent bout between two battlers who have been off the LB scene for a while, this #1 contender's match lived up to its billing as a true text heavyweight battle. Ultimately Edgeworth was able to beat out Shodan with slightly better consistency, although many voters believed Shodan had the bar of the battle with his opener. Edgeworth has certainly made a strong case for his chance to challenge Fidel for the title next month.

Shodan's BOTV:

You stole the Concept title from me by acCRUING SOME DUMB VOTES, I know this shit is BRUTAL AND CUTTHROAT but I ain't seen "an Edge scam on so many levels" since I was reCRUITED TO CUTCO!!

Edgeworth's BOTV

Do you even like rap? I really can't tell from the BARS THAT U SPITTIN TRULY, I bet you think "Crooked I" is just the START OF A PIXAR MOVIE!!

Prospects' Match

The Saaxxx Baba Vs CrownKingTobe
CrownKingTobe No Showed

Although both battlers seemed keen for their boxing-themed concept match, and Saaxxx sent his verse in weeks before the deadline, CKT unfortunately ghosted the site and no-showed this battle.

Crew Tag Match: Pandemonium vs Mass Mutilators

Student & Uttirmost Vs Brickrepper & 40killa
9% - 91%

A simmering crew beef erupted into a contentious battle here, with a lot of shit-talking from both sides before, during and after this battle. Ultimately Mass Mutilators were able to take a sizeable victory, securing bragging rights and establishing themselves as the crew to beat.

Pandemonium's BOTV:

& fuck dat BRICKREPPER BITCH!! HIS RECORD’S SHIT!! 15-12?! KID’S NEVER “SICK” but needs to “GET BETTER” SINCE ‘taking em apart was child’s play’ like gaming on the “NINTENDO SWITCH”!!

Mass Mutilators' BOTV

I'm predeictin ya'll gettin MURKED IN THIS BOUT, it was 2 doors: Mutilators or Pandemonium n u chose the WORST I DONT DOUBT cuz wats behind that 'Pan' door? a Box!!' U unleashed a world of trouble, now go head n CURSE YASELF OUT!!

Award goes to: Fidel Z

Award goes to: Shodan Vs Edgeworth

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 11-09-2020 at 06:26 AM.
Unread 10-01-2020, 08:41 AM   #3

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Text Heavyweight Championship Match

Fidel Z Vs Celsius
80% - 20%

In his first non no-show defence Celsius was unable to hold onto the slippery THC belt against Fidel, who entered into the battle with momentum on his side fresh from winning the Concept Championship. Cel didn't make Fidel's job easy, and the scoreline belies how close and intense this battle was, with both bringing strings of haymakers and power punches. However, Cel's infamous inconsistency cost him here, with most voters saying both were equal in terms of their highlights, but that Celsius had more weak patches.

Fidel's BOTV:

I mean…U must be a “Spiderman fanatic” prolly watched it for HOURS ON A NIGHT ‘couldn’t write ur own so you stole bars?’ this COWARDS GONNA DIE he misunderstood the movie.. that aint how u gain “POWERS FROM A BITE!”

Celsius's BOTV

You at home watching Cuties, Should've never let this RAPPER TOUCH LETSBEEF, Royalties checks in the mail, my pockets getting FATTER JUST NEXT WEEK, but while "C Major" we heard ya "F Minors" like some "TRAP OR DUBSTEP BEATS!"

#1 Contender's Match

Shodan Vs Edgeworth
27% - 73%

An excellent bout between two battlers who have been off the LB scene for a while, this #1 contender's match lived up to its billing as a true text heavyweight battle. Ultimately Edgeworth was able to beat out Shodan with slightly better consistency, although many voters believed Shodan had the bar of the battle with his opener. Edgeworth has certainly made a strong case for his chance to challenge Fidel for the title next month.

Shodan's BOTV:

You stole the Concept title from me by acCRUING SOME DUMB VOTES, I know this shit is BRUTAL AND CUTTHROAT but I ain't seen "an Edge scam on so many levels" since I was reCRUITED TO CUTCO!!

Edgeworth's BOTV

Do you even like rap? I really can't tell from the BARS THAT U SPITTIN TRULY, I bet you think "Crooked I" is just the START OF A PIXAR MOVIE!!

Prospects' Match

The Saaxxx Baba Vs CrownKingTobe
CrownKingTobe No Showed

Although both battlers seemed keen for their boxing-themed concept match, and Saaxxx sent his verse in weeks before the deadline, CKT unfortunately ghosted the site and no-showed this battle.

Crew Tag Match: Pandemonium vs Mass Mutilators

Student & Uttirmost Vs Brickrepper & 40killa
9% - 91%

A simmering crew beef erupted into a contentious battle here, with a lot of shit-talking from both sides before, during and after this battle. Ultimately Mass Mutilators were able to take a sizeable victory, securing bragging rights and establishing themselves as the crew to beat.

Pandemonium's BOTV:

& fuck dat BRICKREPPER BITCH!! HIS RECORD’S SHIT!! 15-12?! KID’S NEVER “SICK” but needs to “GET BETTER” SINCE ‘taking em apart was child’s play’ like gaming on the “NINTENDO SWITCH”!!

Mass Mutilators' BOTV

I'm predeictin ya'll gettin MURKED IN THIS BOUT, it was 2 doors: Mutilators or Pandemonium n u chose the WORST I DONT DOUBT cuz wats behind that 'Pan' door? a Box!!' U unleashed a world of trouble, now go head n CURSE YASELF OUT!!

Award goes to: Fidel Z

Award goes to: Shodan Vs Edgeworth

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 11-09-2020 at 06:26 AM.