View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2020, 12:26 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
I proposed getting rid of the flames the other day. These guys will only snipe noobs in order to keep them. Some of em flat out admit it. There should be no form of recognition whatsoever for that bullshit. In exchange for the flames, an interchangeable middleweight title would be an idea to get these snipers to actually battle each other. Maybe even a middleweight tournament where they don’t feel discouraged going against better competition. The FVC is about to get mod VP....maybe evaluating who belongs in those competitions could be something they’d do. Idk....just spinning my wheels here but I’m as sick of it as anyone.
I was thinking he could do

Heavyweights: Title Holders / Vets

Light Heavyweights: People who don’t got titles yet, but are nearly heavyweights.

Middleweights: People who know what they’re doing, but not at the level where almost everything they make is a bar.

Lightweights: People who kind of know what they’re doing, but still don’t have a very good grasp on all aspects of rapping.

Featherweights: First five battles.

You could also combine featherweights with lightweights and middleweights with light heavyweights to create a mixweight system, and have it

Tier 1 (HW)
Tier 2 (LHW and MW)
Tier 3 (LW and FW).

I’ve been saying this since a year ago when I came here

Matter of fact, if @RULE @Kiwi Peewee or @Rai will allow it, I can make an unofficial league to see how it turns out

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 04-01-2020, 12:26 AM   #9

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
I proposed getting rid of the flames the other day. These guys will only snipe noobs in order to keep them. Some of em flat out admit it. There should be no form of recognition whatsoever for that bullshit. In exchange for the flames, an interchangeable middleweight title would be an idea to get these snipers to actually battle each other. Maybe even a middleweight tournament where they don’t feel discouraged going against better competition. The FVC is about to get mod VP....maybe evaluating who belongs in those competitions could be something they’d do. Idk....just spinning my wheels here but I’m as sick of it as anyone.
I was thinking he could do

Heavyweights: Title Holders / Vets

Light Heavyweights: People who don’t got titles yet, but are nearly heavyweights.

Middleweights: People who know what they’re doing, but not at the level where almost everything they make is a bar.

Lightweights: People who kind of know what they’re doing, but still don’t have a very good grasp on all aspects of rapping.

Featherweights: First five battles.

You could also combine featherweights with lightweights and middleweights with light heavyweights to create a mixweight system, and have it

Tier 1 (HW)
Tier 2 (LHW and MW)
Tier 3 (LW and FW).

I’ve been saying this since a year ago when I came here

Matter of fact, if @RULE @Kiwi Peewee or @Rai will allow it, I can make an unofficial league to see how it turns out

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"