View Single Post
Unread 01-04-2020, 12:01 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Rieper w/o a doubt that's true.

i think you should step down. I'm not the only one, but since this thread got turned into a "fuck you guts" thread anybody else who agrees isn't going to come forth.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Besides being a nazi and not moving the threads to the correct location and updating them, Rai didn't "run LBT poorly". I think a general lack of activity from him means running something like that is difficult.

I would personally suggest that Rai doesn't run things as he just isn't as avidly online as many others, but I personally don't see a direct reason to demod him.
ok i can see your point. and hence why i never made this thread previously. but after being caught biting? i can't recall a case of a mod getting caught biting and being allowed to stay mod.
Unread 01-04-2020, 12:01 PM   #10

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Rieper w/o a doubt that's true.

i think you should step down. I'm not the only one, but since this thread got turned into a "fuck you guts" thread anybody else who agrees isn't going to come forth.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Besides being a nazi and not moving the threads to the correct location and updating them, Rai didn't "run LBT poorly". I think a general lack of activity from him means running something like that is difficult.

I would personally suggest that Rai doesn't run things as he just isn't as avidly online as many others, but I personally don't see a direct reason to demod him.
ok i can see your point. and hence why i never made this thread previously. but after being caught biting? i can't recall a case of a mod getting caught biting and being allowed to stay mod.