View Single Post
Unread 01-04-2020, 03:20 AM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Rai needs to step down

I WAS HOLDING MY TONGUE BUT AFTER RAI DELETED MY VOTE (AGAINST STAFF RULES) I'M DONE WITH THE BS.

there are pros and cons to everything, and i do have respect for rai, and i was one of the ones that campaigned for him to be mod. but we've seen the results and we ain't impressed.

1. running the lba/lbt so poorly the lba was cancelled and eth (non staff) took over lbt
2. filled the fvc full of uneducated voters of which only one was very active.
3. had to be removed from FVC mod because of how poorly he ran it.
4. has had a general lack of activity for the past two months.
5. WAS CAUGHT BITING AND ONLY RECEIVED AN AUTO LOSS
6. WAS CAUGHT BITING AND ONLY RECEIVED AN AUTO LOSS
7. WAS CAUGHT BITING AND ONLY RECEIVED AN AUTO LOSS
8. unfairly deleting votes (see my other thread)

do you really want somebody who just got caught biting to be running your audio GC? not to mention he's royally fucked the bracket.

what's the point in having rai as mod when everybody else has to fix and do his tasks for him?

rai. i hope you keep battling, and remain a presence on LB. but you had your shot and fucked it. step down

Last edited by Guts; 01-04-2020 at 03:23 AM.
Unread 01-04-2020, 03:20 AM   #1

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Rai needs to step down

I WAS HOLDING MY TONGUE BUT AFTER RAI DELETED MY VOTE (AGAINST STAFF RULES) I'M DONE WITH THE BS.

there are pros and cons to everything, and i do have respect for rai, and i was one of the ones that campaigned for him to be mod. but we've seen the results and we ain't impressed.

1. running the lba/lbt so poorly the lba was cancelled and eth (non staff) took over lbt
2. filled the fvc full of uneducated voters of which only one was very active.
3. had to be removed from FVC mod because of how poorly he ran it.
4. has had a general lack of activity for the past two months.
5. WAS CAUGHT BITING AND ONLY RECEIVED AN AUTO LOSS
6. WAS CAUGHT BITING AND ONLY RECEIVED AN AUTO LOSS
7. WAS CAUGHT BITING AND ONLY RECEIVED AN AUTO LOSS
8. unfairly deleting votes (see my other thread)

do you really want somebody who just got caught biting to be running your audio GC? not to mention he's royally fucked the bracket.

what's the point in having rai as mod when everybody else has to fix and do his tasks for him?

rai. i hope you keep battling, and remain a presence on LB. but you had your shot and fucked it. step down

Last edited by Guts; 01-04-2020 at 03:23 AM.