View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2020, 05:53 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

This is a piece I posted on my site in 2006 as AbZ tha Killah Priest. I've posted it on here before and it was at the top of the hotlist at one point before the haters showed up and posted their 1 ratings just to knock me off of it. Let's grow up and respect a masterpiece this time kids. I promise you that this is one of the hottest pieces ever dropped on the net. Multis are connected with dashes rather than in caps, because there's too many of them. ..::Requiem of Death::.. ~Call-me-the-seventh-anomaly; I'm-the-glitch-in-your-matrix; Fallen-from-heaven's-astronomy, the "Trinity" aligns to find-the-"bitch-in-your-agents"~ ~Heathens-will-die-melodramatical, Seekin-to-try-Hell-as-Sabbatical; they retreat-when-I-pry-cells-with-their-clavicles and leave em bleedin-with-eyes-meltin-from-shattered-skulls~ ~Now I'll kill-em-with-tongues cuz I'm as ill-as-they-come; like Atilla-the-Hun slashin through battle tactics until guerrillas-are-hung; Death lies as still-as-the-'Son'; so pray-me-a-saber, to slay-me-a-'Savior', a titanium-blade-for crushing his cranium-later~ ~It was my Hades-behavior that-validated-a-revolution; the-malice-slated-as-restitution; I came and amalgamated-their-evolution with-calibrated-electrocutions~ ~Then navigated-through-heaven's-gates where fascists-waited-with-seven-stakes; but in a fiery maelstrom I pulverized their ashes-straight-into-resined-states~ ~that germinated-the-mold, these serpents-hated-the-cold; verses ate em, and regurgitated-em-whole; murder-fated-the-toll; when Churches-aided-the-role, that perpetrated-their-goals; I perforated-their-souls, left invertibrated-they-fold; exterminated-as-told~ ~With slashing-blades-from-the-sword, I cast-the-fate-of-the-horde; assassinating-in-swarms, till I claimed the Golden Palace and decapitated-the-Lord~ ~My reign spawned the sharpest-and-darkest-of-governments, we built-diseases-who-slayed-for-me; embarked-on-the-Arc-of-the-Covenant, found and killed-the-Jesus-who-prayed-for-me...~ ~And in my descent-from-the-Heavens, I was claimed-as-notorious, repent-and-be-leavened, with kings and peasants sayin-I'm-glorious~ ...past-feats-remainin-uproarious;-the-war-reports-leave-you-"Capones"-layin-where-"N.o.r.e."-was; last-seen-reignin-victorious-in-gory-forts;-bleedin-the-thrones,-slayin-their-warriors... ~It was written-in-papyrus that I'd be Christened-as-Osirus, you'll be stricken-with-a-virus as I'm rippin-through-your-iris~ ~And eradicate-the-populace, cuz only deceived-people-are-breedin; decapitate-the-opulence so no more diseased-evils-are-breathin~ ~My complexity-slashed-arteries of those who stepped-to-me-half-heartedly, I rose from defiance~ and unexpectedly-crashed-monarchies~ ~It was an audible-confrontation, with a logical-combination that left the heathens "Spaced Out", like volatile-constellations~ ~The Lords of the Underground gave me a license-to-kill; it heightens-the-thrill when I strike lightnin-at-will; I write-till-it-spills, forever fightin-with-quills~ ~They're sightless-but-still, the "Divine 'Trinity'"-was-conceived-to-take-it; a skilled-release for "Killah-Priests" to "Rip the (Abz)" from infamy-and-inebriate-it; "Cuttin Immortality Short" like Infinity-was-abbreviated~ ~Then right-is-wronged; in the "dimmest dusk" I'll infiltrate your "twilight zone" in "Spite-of-Dawn"; This game of knights-and-pawns, "(razes)-the-weak" and blights-the-strong; I've never "Taken-(Da-Feet)" but I'll "Slice-through-Palms"~ ~Just let the incredible-feed on you edible-breeds; I'll knock you off of that pedestal with impeccable-speed; removed your left testicle and "vegetable-seeds", now I'm wanted for negligence of your medical-needs~ ~Intelligence-bleeds though my telekinetical-frees; to end the era claimed-from-gimmick-full-Lords-of-the-Mainstream, and leave em "disconnected" from the style we "birthed" with "maimed-umbilical-cords-for-their-reign's-greed"~ ~To confrontation-and-back-I-lead-em and when their populations-attack-I-bleed-em, until they make "No (cents)" like Operation-Iraqi-Freedom; so fuck you... and your wack compilation-of-tracks,-delete-em; bombed-their-nation-at-last-and-beat-em; and while complications-of-facts-deceive-em, I'll take these slaughtered "whores" as a dominatrix-of-rationed-freedom~ ~It was a lesson-respectable; yet I'm haunted by the voices of dead-intellectuals; destined-to-vex-their-souls in a quest-to-the-depths-of-poles, I drew my sword and severed their chest-and-intestinals; With the rest-of-their-flesh-extolled, the clandestined-were-spectacles...~ ~They "Distributed foul Elements" but were never-the-only-nation-with-contraband, now their impressive-association-no-longer-stands; like the excessive-exfoliation-of-promised-lands, as digressive-as-holy-nations-of-honor-damned; submissive-peasants-are-slowly-facin-the-stronger-hands, that mold-and-shape the coldest-scapes in my aggressive-negotiations-to-conquer-man...~

SEE WHY WE CAP RHYMES? AND THIS IS EVEN SIGN POSTED
@mcg#3451
Unread 01-22-2020, 05:53 PM   #63

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

This is a piece I posted on my site in 2006 as AbZ tha Killah Priest. I've posted it on here before and it was at the top of the hotlist at one point before the haters showed up and posted their 1 ratings just to knock me off of it. Let's grow up and respect a masterpiece this time kids. I promise you that this is one of the hottest pieces ever dropped on the net. Multis are connected with dashes rather than in caps, because there's too many of them. ..::Requiem of Death::.. ~Call-me-the-seventh-anomaly; I'm-the-glitch-in-your-matrix; Fallen-from-heaven's-astronomy, the "Trinity" aligns to find-the-"bitch-in-your-agents"~ ~Heathens-will-die-melodramatical, Seekin-to-try-Hell-as-Sabbatical; they retreat-when-I-pry-cells-with-their-clavicles and leave em bleedin-with-eyes-meltin-from-shattered-skulls~ ~Now I'll kill-em-with-tongues cuz I'm as ill-as-they-come; like Atilla-the-Hun slashin through battle tactics until guerrillas-are-hung; Death lies as still-as-the-'Son'; so pray-me-a-saber, to slay-me-a-'Savior', a titanium-blade-for crushing his cranium-later~ ~It was my Hades-behavior that-validated-a-revolution; the-malice-slated-as-restitution; I came and amalgamated-their-evolution with-calibrated-electrocutions~ ~Then navigated-through-heaven's-gates where fascists-waited-with-seven-stakes; but in a fiery maelstrom I pulverized their ashes-straight-into-resined-states~ ~that germinated-the-mold, these serpents-hated-the-cold; verses ate em, and regurgitated-em-whole; murder-fated-the-toll; when Churches-aided-the-role, that perpetrated-their-goals; I perforated-their-souls, left invertibrated-they-fold; exterminated-as-told~ ~With slashing-blades-from-the-sword, I cast-the-fate-of-the-horde; assassinating-in-swarms, till I claimed the Golden Palace and decapitated-the-Lord~ ~My reign spawned the sharpest-and-darkest-of-governments, we built-diseases-who-slayed-for-me; embarked-on-the-Arc-of-the-Covenant, found and killed-the-Jesus-who-prayed-for-me...~ ~And in my descent-from-the-Heavens, I was claimed-as-notorious, repent-and-be-leavened, with kings and peasants sayin-I'm-glorious~ ...past-feats-remainin-uproarious;-the-war-reports-leave-you-"Capones"-layin-where-"N.o.r.e."-was; last-seen-reignin-victorious-in-gory-forts;-bleedin-the-thrones,-slayin-their-warriors... ~It was written-in-papyrus that I'd be Christened-as-Osirus, you'll be stricken-with-a-virus as I'm rippin-through-your-iris~ ~And eradicate-the-populace, cuz only deceived-people-are-breedin; decapitate-the-opulence so no more diseased-evils-are-breathin~ ~My complexity-slashed-arteries of those who stepped-to-me-half-heartedly, I rose from defiance~ and unexpectedly-crashed-monarchies~ ~It was an audible-confrontation, with a logical-combination that left the heathens "Spaced Out", like volatile-constellations~ ~The Lords of the Underground gave me a license-to-kill; it heightens-the-thrill when I strike lightnin-at-will; I write-till-it-spills, forever fightin-with-quills~ ~They're sightless-but-still, the "Divine 'Trinity'"-was-conceived-to-take-it; a skilled-release for "Killah-Priests" to "Rip the (Abz)" from infamy-and-inebriate-it; "Cuttin Immortality Short" like Infinity-was-abbreviated~ ~Then right-is-wronged; in the "dimmest dusk" I'll infiltrate your "twilight zone" in "Spite-of-Dawn"; This game of knights-and-pawns, "(razes)-the-weak" and blights-the-strong; I've never "Taken-(Da-Feet)" but I'll "Slice-through-Palms"~ ~Just let the incredible-feed on you edible-breeds; I'll knock you off of that pedestal with impeccable-speed; removed your left testicle and "vegetable-seeds", now I'm wanted for negligence of your medical-needs~ ~Intelligence-bleeds though my telekinetical-frees; to end the era claimed-from-gimmick-full-Lords-of-the-Mainstream, and leave em "disconnected" from the style we "birthed" with "maimed-umbilical-cords-for-their-reign's-greed"~ ~To confrontation-and-back-I-lead-em and when their populations-attack-I-bleed-em, until they make "No (cents)" like Operation-Iraqi-Freedom; so fuck you... and your wack compilation-of-tracks,-delete-em; bombed-their-nation-at-last-and-beat-em; and while complications-of-facts-deceive-em, I'll take these slaughtered "whores" as a dominatrix-of-rationed-freedom~ ~It was a lesson-respectable; yet I'm haunted by the voices of dead-intellectuals; destined-to-vex-their-souls in a quest-to-the-depths-of-poles, I drew my sword and severed their chest-and-intestinals; With the rest-of-their-flesh-extolled, the clandestined-were-spectacles...~ ~They "Distributed foul Elements" but were never-the-only-nation-with-contraband, now their impressive-association-no-longer-stands; like the excessive-exfoliation-of-promised-lands, as digressive-as-holy-nations-of-honor-damned; submissive-peasants-are-slowly-facin-the-stronger-hands, that mold-and-shape the coldest-scapes in my aggressive-negotiations-to-conquer-man...~

SEE WHY WE CAP RHYMES? AND THIS IS EVEN SIGN POSTED
@mcg#3451