View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2020, 11:48 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
80% of voters pretty solid imo.

I been here 10+ and i think the voting better and fairer than ever.

1/
I'm not sure if I'd say "better". You remember because you used it in How To Rob, but I was the designated harsh voter. I'd be really critical of everything and proper tear it apart. I think for a while I was considered the sort of top tier voter of LB, and as a result that slowly took off. Now look at every battle. Guys spitting their best verses, getting told that it's a drop off from their form and getting a 7. It was okay when it was just me or just a couple of people, but when EVERYONE is just butt fuck negative about every single verse, yeah fuck your votes.

This isn't in any way related to me for the record. I've been getting brilliant votes on my battles, both in quality and quantity. I tried something off the wall and completely different against Lock and even in losing, voters got what I was doing and to my surprise all enjoyed it.

But I see it on other's battles. It's just a constantly slew of negativity about every single verse and I know from once upon a time that the shit kills your motivation.

I now vote a little bit more positively. If you ask me for feedback? Okay I'll deconstruct everything and be critical, but if I'm just voting of my own free will then I'll try and highlight the positives a little bit.
@mcg#3451
Unread 01-14-2020, 11:48 AM   #18

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
80% of voters pretty solid imo.

I been here 10+ and i think the voting better and fairer than ever.

1/
I'm not sure if I'd say "better". You remember because you used it in How To Rob, but I was the designated harsh voter. I'd be really critical of everything and proper tear it apart. I think for a while I was considered the sort of top tier voter of LB, and as a result that slowly took off. Now look at every battle. Guys spitting their best verses, getting told that it's a drop off from their form and getting a 7. It was okay when it was just me or just a couple of people, but when EVERYONE is just butt fuck negative about every single verse, yeah fuck your votes.

This isn't in any way related to me for the record. I've been getting brilliant votes on my battles, both in quality and quantity. I tried something off the wall and completely different against Lock and even in losing, voters got what I was doing and to my surprise all enjoyed it.

But I see it on other's battles. It's just a constantly slew of negativity about every single verse and I know from once upon a time that the shit kills your motivation.

I now vote a little bit more positively. If you ask me for feedback? Okay I'll deconstruct everything and be critical, but if I'm just voting of my own free will then I'll try and highlight the positives a little bit.
@mcg#3451