View Single Post
Unread 07-19-2011, 10:53 AM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

L-DeMan from DF is the dude that gave us the link to LB. Mad shit.

Tec Notez, I believe it was yesterday that AfterThought said "Classick always has the same members while SV has picked up the people from all the recient crews that ended". Now your saying it's the exact opposite.

PS. DPS did not no show. DPS sent the battles they had to send, while Classick no showed the battles they had to send. I made sure we did because we were the obviously worse crew so I wanted to give the dudes some experience battling better opponents.

Also, you were not in LoD back then, as I was in LoD till the end, and I was in DPS at this point. Joining Classick after LoD is just terrible anyways.
Unread 07-19-2011, 10:53 AM   #17

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

L-DeMan from DF is the dude that gave us the link to LB. Mad shit.

Tec Notez, I believe it was yesterday that AfterThought said "Classick always has the same members while SV has picked up the people from all the recient crews that ended". Now your saying it's the exact opposite.

PS. DPS did not no show. DPS sent the battles they had to send, while Classick no showed the battles they had to send. I made sure we did because we were the obviously worse crew so I wanted to give the dudes some experience battling better opponents.

Also, you were not in LoD back then, as I was in LoD till the end, and I was in DPS at this point. Joining Classick after LoD is just terrible anyways.