View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2017, 03:27 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

But I clearly made the battle proposal. You claimed the site was washed up till you ran into a nigga that'll slap you around. How many minutes you want this audio battle? I'll jump into your lane and strangle ya, rook. You're worth 60 seconds so yea lol. When I'm free enough, I'm clapping you. Ain't no good battle or none of that shit afterwards either. I'm rubbing that shit in your little generic light skin face. Seeing that you're losing your most recent audio battle, you're about to be 1/2 after this

Andthats 2 niggas you done called out that you KNOW you can't beat LOOL
Unread 01-31-2017, 03:27 AM   #14

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

But I clearly made the battle proposal. You claimed the site was washed up till you ran into a nigga that'll slap you around. How many minutes you want this audio battle? I'll jump into your lane and strangle ya, rook. You're worth 60 seconds so yea lol. When I'm free enough, I'm clapping you. Ain't no good battle or none of that shit afterwards either. I'm rubbing that shit in your little generic light skin face. Seeing that you're losing your most recent audio battle, you're about to be 1/2 after this

Andthats 2 niggas you done called out that you KNOW you can't beat LOOL