Thread: Supergroup
View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2020, 11:14 PM
Charan
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Drake = radio hits + endless connections in the game and artists willing to do features + great business man

Timbaland = gotta have great production of course, so you gotta have the greatest hip hop/rap producer of all time (no diss to Dre, Dilla)

DaBaby = currently the hottest artist still climbing the charts, gaining streaming numbers, and (for the most part) manages to keep himself out of trouble with the laws. Good investment there

Cardi B = Have to engage the woman fanbase and who better to do it than the #1 female selling artist in the last 3 years? PLUS radio hits off the charts PLUS she diversified her audience to the latino community as well. No brainer... gotta have her.

I understand some of y'alls answers. But I'm not sure if those combos of artists could stay afloat in today's market.
Unread 04-13-2020, 11:14 PM   #7

Charan
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Drake = radio hits + endless connections in the game and artists willing to do features + great business man

Timbaland = gotta have great production of course, so you gotta have the greatest hip hop/rap producer of all time (no diss to Dre, Dilla)

DaBaby = currently the hottest artist still climbing the charts, gaining streaming numbers, and (for the most part) manages to keep himself out of trouble with the laws. Good investment there

Cardi B = Have to engage the woman fanbase and who better to do it than the #1 female selling artist in the last 3 years? PLUS radio hits off the charts PLUS she diversified her audience to the latino community as well. No brainer... gotta have her.

I understand some of y'alls answers. But I'm not sure if those combos of artists could stay afloat in today's market.