View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2020, 03:58 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Not you. I’ve seen you battle better opponents on cards, in tournaments, etc. I’m talking about folks who don’t ever take a step up in competition. You just happen to have blue flames atm. The guy Rhifle admitted the other day he ain’t wanna battle Rain because he wanted to hold on to his blue flames. If the shit is gonna keep people from stepping out their comfort zone now and again, what’s the point?
That makes sense. I’ve asked Rhifle for a battle 3 weeks ago which he ignored me. I asked Rain-Matrix who politely declined. I have a 16 lined up with Squammy within the next 2 weeks.

I can admit my record might look like it’s sniping season lol but nah, the champ actually give mfers chances and try to join tournaments so I can elevate my skills and hopefully win a title. When the site was dying, I tried to keep this shit alive by taking opens in text & audio. A lot of vets didn’t want to battle that guy but I understood.

I been training the rookie Cosovic whose going to be a problem in the future. We talk about helping the new guys elevate but why not make it a challenge. If some of the vets could find a rookie to help improve there game, that would be dope
Unread 03-31-2020, 03:58 PM   #9

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Not you. I’ve seen you battle better opponents on cards, in tournaments, etc. I’m talking about folks who don’t ever take a step up in competition. You just happen to have blue flames atm. The guy Rhifle admitted the other day he ain’t wanna battle Rain because he wanted to hold on to his blue flames. If the shit is gonna keep people from stepping out their comfort zone now and again, what’s the point?
That makes sense. I’ve asked Rhifle for a battle 3 weeks ago which he ignored me. I asked Rain-Matrix who politely declined. I have a 16 lined up with Squammy within the next 2 weeks.

I can admit my record might look like it’s sniping season lol but nah, the champ actually give mfers chances and try to join tournaments so I can elevate my skills and hopefully win a title. When the site was dying, I tried to keep this shit alive by taking opens in text & audio. A lot of vets didn’t want to battle that guy but I understood.

I been training the rookie Cosovic whose going to be a problem in the future. We talk about helping the new guys elevate but why not make it a challenge. If some of the vets could find a rookie to help improve there game, that would be dope