View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by S K I T T View Post
Dope shit, What if a new contender sends a battle out to 1 of the top 10 and they do not respond to it? Which may happen so they dont have to give up there spot! (just curious)

looking forward to the @Danger Rich vs. @Phil Banks
Contenders don't need to battle to defend their spot but I'm sure some will for either ego reasons or the boredom of inactivity

Like I said to phil though... We should run it like this for a bit to see how it goes and if we need to bring in some other rules to do with making contenders defend their spots then we will.... We dont want to bring in too many rules at once

Timeless ... so age don't count in the booth
When ya flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth
- Rakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*
Executive producer of sig quotes :UA

Unread 07-25-2012, 11:28 AM   #49

UNKNOWN ARTIST
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
282 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
53 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 435 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S K I T T View Post
Dope shit, What if a new contender sends a battle out to 1 of the top 10 and they do not respond to it? Which may happen so they dont have to give up there spot! (just curious)

looking forward to the @Danger Rich vs. @Phil Banks
Contenders don't need to battle to defend their spot but I'm sure some will for either ego reasons or the boredom of inactivity

Like I said to phil though... We should run it like this for a bit to see how it goes and if we need to bring in some other rules to do with making contenders defend their spots then we will.... We dont want to bring in too many rules at once

Timeless ... so age don't count in the booth
When ya flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth
- Rakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just € View Post
Let me exPLAIN N DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE..Since uA's AN ALCOHOLIC!! you can SAY HE's PROPER SCOTTISH cuz he WAKES UP IN THE MORNINGS craving TASTES OF VODKA TONICS in his DAILY POT OF PORRIDGE laced with, BAILYS .... CHOCOLATE ORANGE? *shrugs*
Executive producer of sig quotes :UA