View Single Post
Unread 04-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Content: I had this at 7 to 7.5 in Dono's direction, I felt he came a bit more lyrical which is something I enjoy more.

Emotion: 8 to 7 for Timmy. Timmy pretty much just went and put all of his heart and soul in to this track whereas I felt Don was holding back a little bit.

Hook: 8 to 6 for Timmy again. That hook was unbelievable bro. Probably the best one I've heard on here. I've heard Don do much better with hooks before than what he had here, so I was a bit disappointed.

Flow: 7 to 8 for Don. I felt that Timmy's aggression made him lose his flow a little in some places where on the flip side, I feel Don's smoother delivery gave him an edge.

Captivation/Relatability: 7.5 to 7.5 for Don. This is a bit unfair as I feel that what I heard from Timmy I can't really relate with because of different lifestyles maybe, but I just found Don's to be more relateable to me.

Fair is in, MVGT Dono in a split decision. God Bless.
Unread 04-14-2014, 08:45 PM   #9

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Content: I had this at 7 to 7.5 in Dono's direction, I felt he came a bit more lyrical which is something I enjoy more.

Emotion: 8 to 7 for Timmy. Timmy pretty much just went and put all of his heart and soul in to this track whereas I felt Don was holding back a little bit.

Hook: 8 to 6 for Timmy again. That hook was unbelievable bro. Probably the best one I've heard on here. I've heard Don do much better with hooks before than what he had here, so I was a bit disappointed.

Flow: 7 to 8 for Don. I felt that Timmy's aggression made him lose his flow a little in some places where on the flip side, I feel Don's smoother delivery gave him an edge.

Captivation/Relatability: 7.5 to 7.5 for Don. This is a bit unfair as I feel that what I heard from Timmy I can't really relate with because of different lifestyles maybe, but I just found Don's to be more relateable to me.

Fair is in, MVGT Dono in a split decision. God Bless.