View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2020, 06:24 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by B a r z o o k a View Post
I can see why people enjoy his shit. Don't get me wrong that Tekashi dude is SUPER talented and definitely knows how to make bangers. Me coming from New York I'd think that I'd be able to enjoy NY artists in general, but not this guy, just doesn't really hit it for me. That music video was fucking smack tho.

Here's a New York artist that I'd rather listen to over 69 any day. Not even because he's old school but it's just more fun for me to listen to.

50 Cent - My Gun Go Off - YouTube
I agree with you, maybe we're just set in our way's,.. i'd rather hear Fivio,Kooda b or griselda artist's,.. but actually haven't heard the guys song,..somebody called him the king of new york, he's not that, he's not my king.. is he yours?
Unread 05-10-2020, 06:24 PM   #10

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by B a r z o o k a View Post
I can see why people enjoy his shit. Don't get me wrong that Tekashi dude is SUPER talented and definitely knows how to make bangers. Me coming from New York I'd think that I'd be able to enjoy NY artists in general, but not this guy, just doesn't really hit it for me. That music video was fucking smack tho.

Here's a New York artist that I'd rather listen to over 69 any day. Not even because he's old school but it's just more fun for me to listen to.

50 Cent - My Gun Go Off - YouTube
I agree with you, maybe we're just set in our way's,.. i'd rather hear Fivio,Kooda b or griselda artist's,.. but actually haven't heard the guys song,..somebody called him the king of new york, he's not that, he's not my king.. is he yours?