Thread: Nigga WTF
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2019, 07:20 PM
Grizztachi Muchiha
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 1 Lost

tha chatbox not being on here anymore doesnt change tha level of peoples productivity.. it jus allows one to know that others are logged in, active on tha site and still arent voting. they arent going to vote anyway, this way, you dont have to sit up and read a bunch of blah blah blahs from members while wondering why they arent voting or if they are even going to vote.. but tha chatbox not being here deffo isn going to make one say "oh theres no open lanes of kommunication to instantly submit and receive messages, so i should go vote".... but tf do i know.
Unread 12-15-2019, 07:20 PM   #26

Grizztachi Muchiha
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 4 text
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

tha chatbox not being on here anymore doesnt change tha level of peoples productivity.. it jus allows one to know that others are logged in, active on tha site and still arent voting. they arent going to vote anyway, this way, you dont have to sit up and read a bunch of blah blah blahs from members while wondering why they arent voting or if they are even going to vote.. but tha chatbox not being here deffo isn going to make one say "oh theres no open lanes of kommunication to instantly submit and receive messages, so i should go vote".... but tf do i know.