View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2018, 03:01 PM
Wes Seneca
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
This beef isn't even real. You guys took the bait

Drake and Kanye are next door neighbors in Calabasas. Drake visited Kanye in Wyoming to help him on his album

Drake, Kanye, and Pusha T are all employed by Universal Music Group and they all have albums either out, or coming out this month.

What you guys think is beef is just marketing & an album rollout strategy
This beef seems real dude..i always assumed they were close in regards to being Roc Nation dudes.. But drake been throwing shots at Jay for years.. so a Kanye Diss.. doesn't seem far Fetched... But theres a reason why Wayne didn't want It with the Clipse.."The first time he picked up a Gun .. he shot his muthafuckin self"..-Pusha T..

All that i rhyme different .. i shine different.. I brag Different..that Bag different.. They was Just Coexisting..On the strength of wayne..But he can Get it Too... Imagine if Power By Kanye was A Diss Track to Them..or Panda..

There aren't that Many Majors..There's Like a Big 4..and Tons of Subsidiaries..Push Won and He went Light.. Them Ovo niggas getting shot down on Tmz..He could've mentioned that..Gettin snuffed by diddy and Beefin over rihanna with Chris..They Take L's..He went Light..
Unread 06-01-2018, 03:01 PM   #16

Wes Seneca

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
This beef isn't even real. You guys took the bait

Drake and Kanye are next door neighbors in Calabasas. Drake visited Kanye in Wyoming to help him on his album

Drake, Kanye, and Pusha T are all employed by Universal Music Group and they all have albums either out, or coming out this month.

What you guys think is beef is just marketing & an album rollout strategy
This beef seems real dude..i always assumed they were close in regards to being Roc Nation dudes.. But drake been throwing shots at Jay for years.. so a Kanye Diss.. doesn't seem far Fetched... But theres a reason why Wayne didn't want It with the Clipse.."The first time he picked up a Gun .. he shot his muthafuckin self"..-Pusha T..

All that i rhyme different .. i shine different.. I brag Different..that Bag different.. They was Just Coexisting..On the strength of wayne..But he can Get it Too... Imagine if Power By Kanye was A Diss Track to Them..or Panda..

There aren't that Many Majors..There's Like a Big 4..and Tons of Subsidiaries..Push Won and He went Light.. Them Ovo niggas getting shot down on Tmz..He could've mentioned that..Gettin snuffed by diddy and Beefin over rihanna with Chris..They Take L's..He went Light..