View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2020, 09:01 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

i used it before a while back, it was Ok sparring, i voted for nothing or merge..people with "weight" or "experience" don't use it for the connotations that come with Unranked battles,..but in reality,it could/should be used as normal.
Just used some stuff i would've used in a cypher,..and directed a few lines at the opp,..or keyed, just cuz..
It could really be a place for crew members to actually Spar with each other and vote on those battles while they can't in ranked..Purely for bragging right's where as ranked.. the 100-0, hits different,you won't get a flame,and your record,won't be damaged/enhanced ..in unranked..
Unread 04-19-2020, 09:01 AM   #18

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

i used it before a while back, it was Ok sparring, i voted for nothing or merge..people with "weight" or "experience" don't use it for the connotations that come with Unranked battles,..but in reality,it could/should be used as normal.
Just used some stuff i would've used in a cypher,..and directed a few lines at the opp,..or keyed, just cuz..
It could really be a place for crew members to actually Spar with each other and vote on those battles while they can't in ranked..Purely for bragging right's where as ranked.. the 100-0, hits different,you won't get a flame,and your record,won't be damaged/enhanced ..in unranked..