Ice Bear
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
right
all dis bollockache for nothin
despite agreein 2 this: https://imgur.com/a/6HAqaQW
wrath now claimin that because i sent it blind (despite tht bein what he agreed 2 and the standard on the site) he wont delete when he loses
i know u ppl didnt condone the death match, but just know this pussy had no intention of facing up to it, but if da tables were turned would've made me delete
and i would've done it n all
what a bitch
@The Wrathchild
Not only that, but if he wanted you to send a non-blind, that shows that he has very little skill as an emcee and needs to know everything you're saying to be able to produce a good verse. It really is a sort of bitchy move.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Also not to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure that, if nothing else, him backing out of the locked-in terms he agreed too will destroy his reputation.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Unread 05-30-2019, 12:20 PM   #3

Ice Bear

Voted: 46 audio / 324 text
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
right
all dis bollockache for nothin
despite agreein 2 this: https://imgur.com/a/6HAqaQW
wrath now claimin that because i sent it blind (despite tht bein what he agreed 2 and the standard on the site) he wont delete when he loses
i know u ppl didnt condone the death match, but just know this pussy had no intention of facing up to it, but if da tables were turned would've made me delete
and i would've done it n all
what a bitch
@The Wrathchild
Not only that, but if he wanted you to send a non-blind, that shows that he has very little skill as an emcee and needs to know everything you're saying to be able to produce a good verse. It really is a sort of bitchy move.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Also not to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure that, if nothing else, him backing out of the locked-in terms he agreed too will destroy his reputation.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Offline   Reply With Quote