View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
beat some of the best audio niggas and text niggas..or held my own against them.
This is what stands in the way of you being HOF to me. You were at your highest "a solid battler". The kind of guy that could give the best a "run for their money" and they had better be on their A game if they want to beat you. But the difference is, if they're on their A game they would have, and that's why you get missed out. Had you been more into for your entire LB stay you could have got there but like me you really werent that fucked, even when you felt you were at your best.
Unread 12-11-2014, 09:48 PM   #51

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
beat some of the best audio niggas and text niggas..or held my own against them.
This is what stands in the way of you being HOF to me. You were at your highest "a solid battler". The kind of guy that could give the best a "run for their money" and they had better be on their A game if they want to beat you. But the difference is, if they're on their A game they would have, and that's why you get missed out. Had you been more into for your entire LB stay you could have got there but like me you really werent that fucked, even when you felt you were at your best.