View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2019, 11:09 AM
IAmFlow
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
to me the fvc is a duty. if fvc members go from being uneducated but active, to educated but inactive, we've solved nothing. my cents is 0'ing in on those who can do both.

also i'm not sure voting for fvc works at all.

i'm curious to see what you come up with.
I will take that into account, but inactive members can easily be removed and new members added when that time comes. I want the direction to turn to quality votes that members feel comfortable with.

Whats the point of having a member that is voting over 100 times in the month but 75% of that persons votes can literally just be plugged into another battle just by swapping the names. That's far from a quality.

I would like to hear why you think voting on the FVC members wouldn't work.

I am under the impression that the majority of the site should feel they had a part in who gets the added power to vote on their battles as it is these people that will be affected by these votes. Obviously some that get voted in may not be the choice some wanted, probably will be a biased vote here or there which I plan to monitor when I set up the voting pages, probably limit the amount of FVC allowed in a single crew. That all depends on what applications come in and I go forward from there with how to proceed with it. However, with the members being voted in and not chosen by a single person, the larger percentage of battlers should feel comfortable with the votes they will be receiving from the FVC.
Unread 12-21-2019, 11:09 AM   #9

IAmFlow
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 166 audio / 1340 text
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
to me the fvc is a duty. if fvc members go from being uneducated but active, to educated but inactive, we've solved nothing. my cents is 0'ing in on those who can do both.

also i'm not sure voting for fvc works at all.

i'm curious to see what you come up with.
I will take that into account, but inactive members can easily be removed and new members added when that time comes. I want the direction to turn to quality votes that members feel comfortable with.

Whats the point of having a member that is voting over 100 times in the month but 75% of that persons votes can literally just be plugged into another battle just by swapping the names. That's far from a quality.

I would like to hear why you think voting on the FVC members wouldn't work.

I am under the impression that the majority of the site should feel they had a part in who gets the added power to vote on their battles as it is these people that will be affected by these votes. Obviously some that get voted in may not be the choice some wanted, probably will be a biased vote here or there which I plan to monitor when I set up the voting pages, probably limit the amount of FVC allowed in a single crew. That all depends on what applications come in and I go forward from there with how to proceed with it. However, with the members being voted in and not chosen by a single person, the larger percentage of battlers should feel comfortable with the votes they will be receiving from the FVC.