View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2017, 07:33 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Only a weirdo like you would embellish a situation for a thread convo, I got a handful of comments saying the bars were bunk. /One/ from a credible rapper. The rest are quite positive- despite my admittance that the bars in the first video were booty.

Second video the bars were still old but good enough to get crowd reaction, so I get it Cenk- you've got a perspective set in your mind & dont like changing those much, but your thoughts on the matter are useless to me as a guy who peaked at bitter thirty something text battler.
So you admit the bars were "booty" but get mad at me for saying the bars sucked? Nice one.

Fuck sake my age changes on here by the day.
Unread 11-22-2017, 07:33 PM   #184

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Only a weirdo like you would embellish a situation for a thread convo, I got a handful of comments saying the bars were bunk. /One/ from a credible rapper. The rest are quite positive- despite my admittance that the bars in the first video were booty.

Second video the bars were still old but good enough to get crowd reaction, so I get it Cenk- you've got a perspective set in your mind & dont like changing those much, but your thoughts on the matter are useless to me as a guy who peaked at bitter thirty something text battler.
So you admit the bars were "booty" but get mad at me for saying the bars sucked? Nice one.

Fuck sake my age changes on here by the day.