View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2020, 01:03 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Suggestion: Can we get a way to save our verses?

Text-wise being able to login, type up half an 8 or whatever and hit "Save" would be a HUGE HELP, I wouldn't have to copy & paste from my Notes app AND it would keep me on the site more.

Audio-wise it would be trickier but I think a notepad+save option would help written verses too. More ambitiously it would amazing to be to be able to record a verse (10, 30, 60, etc. seconds) and be able to play those back to find your own mistakes, stumbles, etc. Not asking to directly edit but just playback alone.
i agree,i asked this question in like 09,..what i do that help's,.. start a 8 as an open and don't save it,..just copy and paste it to the JOURNALS feature and keep it hidden, so that there is a Rhymebook,saved for later,so if i wanted to just dump 40 opens,i could
Unread 09-14-2020, 01:03 AM   #3

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Suggestion: Can we get a way to save our verses?

Text-wise being able to login, type up half an 8 or whatever and hit "Save" would be a HUGE HELP, I wouldn't have to copy & paste from my Notes app AND it would keep me on the site more.

Audio-wise it would be trickier but I think a notepad+save option would help written verses too. More ambitiously it would amazing to be to be able to record a verse (10, 30, 60, etc. seconds) and be able to play those back to find your own mistakes, stumbles, etc. Not asking to directly edit but just playback alone.
i agree,i asked this question in like 09,..what i do that help's,.. start a 8 as an open and don't save it,..just copy and paste it to the JOURNALS feature and keep it hidden, so that there is a Rhymebook,saved for later,so if i wanted to just dump 40 opens,i could