View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2019, 09:43 AM
~YuNg~ ~YuNg~ is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
12 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
This is the type of stupidity that hurts the site... Talking about everyone that was staff is still here.. bitch where?.....

Hoffa’s last post was 4 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Edgeworth hasn’t logged in in 10 days.

HVK’s last post was 10 days ago

Guts last post was 3 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Muggz is back inactive

Pugz seem to be talking less

Students been inactive

I mean how goddamn clear does shit have to be? No ones even voting anymore, big names ain’t even battling anymore, LBT got no shows out the ass. You niggas just here to drop your unresearched opinions just to look smart and make it seem like you talking some fact shit but when you look around, you realize how wrong you niggas be. Next time you post some clown shit about how the previous staff members are still active, go to their page and check their activity and see how much it decreased since they were demodded.

^ this is legit RIGHT NOW as I’m typing
That’s some real shit. If you go look at the forums and hit the sticky talking about the FVC voting threads people been posting in there for days and I have in each one about 4 or 5 days ago now and nothing from anyone. It shows that they haven’t been active. No one can truely argue the fact and say that they are still active when their profiles clearly say otherwise. I wasn’t totally for the no staff from the beginning just do to the fact that one man cannot handle everything himself like you said in your initial post it’s a lot of shit to keep up with. I don’t know what the plan is here with getting rid of staff and things like that, But I hope to see an update soon about all of this we gotta do something to get LB back.
Unread 08-16-2019, 09:43 AM   #33

~YuNg~ ~YuNg~ is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
12 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
9 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 45 audio / 44 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
This is the type of stupidity that hurts the site... Talking about everyone that was staff is still here.. bitch where?.....

Hoffa’s last post was 4 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Edgeworth hasn’t logged in in 10 days.

HVK’s last post was 10 days ago

Guts last post was 3 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Muggz is back inactive

Pugz seem to be talking less

Students been inactive

I mean how goddamn clear does shit have to be? No ones even voting anymore, big names ain’t even battling anymore, LBT got no shows out the ass. You niggas just here to drop your unresearched opinions just to look smart and make it seem like you talking some fact shit but when you look around, you realize how wrong you niggas be. Next time you post some clown shit about how the previous staff members are still active, go to their page and check their activity and see how much it decreased since they were demodded.

^ this is legit RIGHT NOW as I’m typing
That’s some real shit. If you go look at the forums and hit the sticky talking about the FVC voting threads people been posting in there for days and I have in each one about 4 or 5 days ago now and nothing from anyone. It shows that they haven’t been active. No one can truely argue the fact and say that they are still active when their profiles clearly say otherwise. I wasn’t totally for the no staff from the beginning just do to the fact that one man cannot handle everything himself like you said in your initial post it’s a lot of shit to keep up with. I don’t know what the plan is here with getting rid of staff and things like that, But I hope to see an update soon about all of this we gotta do something to get LB back.