Thread: Some thoughts
View Single Post
Unread 12-26-2020, 09:57 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
I still don’t get what the “mods are abusing their power to sway battles” shit’s about but that’s a discussion for another thread.
NOBLE explained it well above:

Quote:
since mods are seen as being of a higher class (as far as LB membership goes) and that they may have undue influence in such scenarios where people are afraid to vote against them or feel compelled to vote for them because of all the help they render.
I've seen this numerous times when a mod battles a member, the member clearly wins but the mod always seems to get a few low effort votes which usually is enough to sway the battle in their favor. Albeit not directly swaying it's still obvious what's happening.
Unread 12-26-2020, 09:57 PM   #10

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
I still don’t get what the “mods are abusing their power to sway battles” shit’s about but that’s a discussion for another thread.
NOBLE explained it well above:

Quote:
since mods are seen as being of a higher class (as far as LB membership goes) and that they may have undue influence in such scenarios where people are afraid to vote against them or feel compelled to vote for them because of all the help they render.
I've seen this numerous times when a mod battles a member, the member clearly wins but the mod always seems to get a few low effort votes which usually is enough to sway the battle in their favor. Albeit not directly swaying it's still obvious what's happening.