View Single Post
Unread 03-10-2020, 02:45 PM
DaMostHated
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Now when and who the fuck told you that? Lol I never give shit to people on the internet I mean I've been gone so long I'm guessing he said I gave it to him lol to top it off who the fuck is rican I never got cool enough with him to recall the name overall I'm reaching out to the proper channels to help me recover my account in the end it's not gonna be that hard to straighten this shit out

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
I mean, kind of your own fault for giving your password to Rican.
I've been on LB and know the deal with the right resources dudes can get your password we all know this so being you and rican have an association I'm not gonna assume anything but like I said my account situation will be dealt with ..
Unread 03-10-2020, 02:45 PM   #5

DaMostHated

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Now when and who the fuck told you that? Lol I never give shit to people on the internet I mean I've been gone so long I'm guessing he said I gave it to him lol to top it off who the fuck is rican I never got cool enough with him to recall the name overall I'm reaching out to the proper channels to help me recover my account in the end it's not gonna be that hard to straighten this shit out

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
I mean, kind of your own fault for giving your password to Rican.
I've been on LB and know the deal with the right resources dudes can get your password we all know this so being you and rican have an association I'm not gonna assume anything but like I said my account situation will be dealt with ..