Thread: Pending battles
View Single Post
Unread 06-13-2020, 12:29 PM
RhymeClops
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 27 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister jon flako View Post
You should of asked to battle before sending.. another big heard ego..and take what ever you want as a compliment..you still don't have your own style just watered down...dumbass challenging for an ez w..go join bnas and mizz ammo and barzooka for ez w's..
Lol ur hilarious. I challenged u to get u to back ur mouf up. The fact u deny it is even funnier. Accept the battle like a person. Maybe youll grow. Or Keep my name out ya mouf. Either way its cool. As for being like another artist. Im not denace. I dont pretend to be em. I study greats like em, pappoose and lloyd banks. But u only listen to em i guess so ur jaded. Thats how people get better. They mimic others. Do u even listen to other rappers talk anout how they get good? Maybe why ur still stagnate. Something to think about.
Unread 06-13-2020, 12:29 PM   #5

RhymeClops
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 27 Lost

Voted: 331 audio / 223 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister jon flako View Post
You should of asked to battle before sending.. another big heard ego..and take what ever you want as a compliment..you still don't have your own style just watered down...dumbass challenging for an ez w..go join bnas and mizz ammo and barzooka for ez w's..
Lol ur hilarious. I challenged u to get u to back ur mouf up. The fact u deny it is even funnier. Accept the battle like a person. Maybe youll grow. Or Keep my name out ya mouf. Either way its cool. As for being like another artist. Im not denace. I dont pretend to be em. I study greats like em, pappoose and lloyd banks. But u only listen to em i guess so ur jaded. Thats how people get better. They mimic others. Do u even listen to other rappers talk anout how they get good? Maybe why ur still stagnate. Something to think about.