View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2019, 08:56 PM
Helsing
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Omnific View Post
@Punk

nah he's got yet another alt that he's changed the name to Mr Omnific.
@Earthlink @Urgency @Mr Omnific

I'm just gonna leave this thread here, everybody can see how badly you're hurt because I left your dead ass crew, the shit you've done to avoid the 16 is actually beyond comprehension at this point. I also just wanna give a heads up to @Rai and @RULE as the amount of accounts you're actually in control of is concerning to say the least.

Also the things you're accusing me off can be resolved through the moderator team, i'm not in control of any other account and the things you're accusing me off we can get down to the bottom of. Until then i'll be surfing on your dads coffin doing crazy kickflips x
omnific thinks she can beat me LMFAO
Unread 12-18-2019, 08:56 PM   #19

Helsing
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 29 audio / 249 text
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Omnific View Post
@Punk

nah he's got yet another alt that he's changed the name to Mr Omnific.
@Earthlink @Urgency @Mr Omnific

I'm just gonna leave this thread here, everybody can see how badly you're hurt because I left your dead ass crew, the shit you've done to avoid the 16 is actually beyond comprehension at this point. I also just wanna give a heads up to @Rai and @RULE as the amount of accounts you're actually in control of is concerning to say the least.

Also the things you're accusing me off can be resolved through the moderator team, i'm not in control of any other account and the things you're accusing me off we can get down to the bottom of. Until then i'll be surfing on your dads coffin doing crazy kickflips x
omnific thinks she can beat me LMFAO