Thread: Topical
View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2018, 12:37 AM
TKtheGREAT
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Default Which lines should I read between?

I call this one "which lines should I read between". I mistook seuls signature as a pic to follow(kinda ironic) so this touches on two subjects. I hope y'all enjoy it.

My girlfriend she sees me, I know she BEEN WON-DER-IN, whats wrong with her man...why he SEEM SUF-FER-IN, she sees threw the distance, but she can't seem to ease, what's BEEN BUG-GIN-HIM but she knows that his habitual life of SINS TOUGH-ON-HIM/ my homies dont see me, believe me, I'm RECLUSIVE... I'm tired, been working, who cares what THE TRUTH IS, I live in my shell like trying BE USELESS, I go to my house, walk through the door and under lock in THE ROOM IS, a rueger duece duece, load the clip with THE BULLETS, but its only Monday, so I decide not TO PULL IT./...I wake up early from the sack, CUZ IM EMPLOYED, I put up with their shit, BUT IM ANNOYED, all this running around, liftin has been TOUGH, ON YA BOY, they say I'm "disgruntled" now,.."hate my job", "BUT, ITS MY CHOICE"?, I dont work with urgency, I'm careless, kickin boxes... UP IN THE STORE/....my mama called me twice, but I watched her CALL THE FIRST TIME, I know she wish I would "straighten up" and COME TO CHURCH DRY, she knows somethings wrong, but alones HOW I WORK MA,..black shoes, black pants, hood up LIKE A BURKA/..back to the crib, where my DAUGHTERS ASLEEP, smoking my weed like their FATHERS A FIEND, I tiptoe to the room like dont BOTHER THE BEAST, and put the gun to my head, cuz the pain, I HARBORS TO DEEP,/...but I opened my eyes and PAUSED ON THE CLICK, eyes open wide, gaze TRAPPED ON A PIC, my daughter...has school tomorrow, kids LAUGH AT THIS SHIT,...I wont do it today, I cant put, THAT ON THESE KIDS/.... I go through the day, while I'm WATCHING THE RAIN, think of the ways of STOPPIN THE PAIN, my siblings dont see me, like LOST IN A MAZE, fb bubble "pop up" and I TOSS IT AWAY, whether I'm alive or dead, they dont see me, so the COST IS THE SAME,..they call, and I cough, "can't talk", "we'll talk later" or "ill CALL, RIGHT AWAY", they know their bros weak, like ALL MIGHT IS SLAIN, they dont know he stays up, alone, ALL NIGHT AWAKE/...its Wednesday, its hump day, but I WILL-NOT-MAKE-IT, guns loaded, all cocked, if IM-NOT-MIS-TAKEN, I'm hot, strip off, "red-hot" like a HOSTILE ENGAGEMENT, tears off, clear cough, and I'm LOST IN MY BRAIN AND, pull the trigger slowly and say sorry to everyone I hurt that is STUCK ON THIS PLANET./....when I got to HEAVENS STATE, mes-mer-ized by this PLEASANT PLACE, thought I got high, like sat-el-lites, like KEVIN GATES, a voice in the distance, rang high, like SEVERAL RANKS, light shine,.. pitch high, said, " please, LET ME EXPLAIN"/...(high pitch voice)..you said they couldn't read between the lines, but it was you, WHO COULDNT READ, you said you were stuck in the house, but it was you WHO COULDNT LEAVE, I wanted what was best for you, I wanted you TO STAND IN PIECE, but it wasn't I that left "you" alone, no, YOU, ABANDONED ME./ you never answered calls and you left YOUR MAMA LONELY, you did drugs and hit licks, and kept YOUR PROBLEMS GROWING, I know exactly what you need, but you're too mad at life, TO FATHOM KNOWING, so you took it upon yourself to get rid of all YOUR BAGS OF LOATHING/.....one more thing.... ya children?, whos gonna GUARD YA KIDS THROUGH YOUTH? whos gonna CAR YA KIN TO SCHOOL?, teach them the ART YOUR MEANT TO DO? this next PART YA CANT REFUTE, All You did, was, what your FATHER DID TO YOU.
Unread 10-17-2018, 12:37 AM   #4

TKtheGREAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 245 text
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Default Which lines should I read between?

I call this one "which lines should I read between". I mistook seuls signature as a pic to follow(kinda ironic) so this touches on two subjects. I hope y'all enjoy it.

My girlfriend she sees me, I know she BEEN WON-DER-IN, whats wrong with her man...why he SEEM SUF-FER-IN, she sees threw the distance, but she can't seem to ease, what's BEEN BUG-GIN-HIM but she knows that his habitual life of SINS TOUGH-ON-HIM/ my homies dont see me, believe me, I'm RECLUSIVE... I'm tired, been working, who cares what THE TRUTH IS, I live in my shell like trying BE USELESS, I go to my house, walk through the door and under lock in THE ROOM IS, a rueger duece duece, load the clip with THE BULLETS, but its only Monday, so I decide not TO PULL IT./...I wake up early from the sack, CUZ IM EMPLOYED, I put up with their shit, BUT IM ANNOYED, all this running around, liftin has been TOUGH, ON YA BOY, they say I'm "disgruntled" now,.."hate my job", "BUT, ITS MY CHOICE"?, I dont work with urgency, I'm careless, kickin boxes... UP IN THE STORE/....my mama called me twice, but I watched her CALL THE FIRST TIME, I know she wish I would "straighten up" and COME TO CHURCH DRY, she knows somethings wrong, but alones HOW I WORK MA,..black shoes, black pants, hood up LIKE A BURKA/..back to the crib, where my DAUGHTERS ASLEEP, smoking my weed like their FATHERS A FIEND, I tiptoe to the room like dont BOTHER THE BEAST, and put the gun to my head, cuz the pain, I HARBORS TO DEEP,/...but I opened my eyes and PAUSED ON THE CLICK, eyes open wide, gaze TRAPPED ON A PIC, my daughter...has school tomorrow, kids LAUGH AT THIS SHIT,...I wont do it today, I cant put, THAT ON THESE KIDS/.... I go through the day, while I'm WATCHING THE RAIN, think of the ways of STOPPIN THE PAIN, my siblings dont see me, like LOST IN A MAZE, fb bubble "pop up" and I TOSS IT AWAY, whether I'm alive or dead, they dont see me, so the COST IS THE SAME,..they call, and I cough, "can't talk", "we'll talk later" or "ill CALL, RIGHT AWAY", they know their bros weak, like ALL MIGHT IS SLAIN, they dont know he stays up, alone, ALL NIGHT AWAKE/...its Wednesday, its hump day, but I WILL-NOT-MAKE-IT, guns loaded, all cocked, if IM-NOT-MIS-TAKEN, I'm hot, strip off, "red-hot" like a HOSTILE ENGAGEMENT, tears off, clear cough, and I'm LOST IN MY BRAIN AND, pull the trigger slowly and say sorry to everyone I hurt that is STUCK ON THIS PLANET./....when I got to HEAVENS STATE, mes-mer-ized by this PLEASANT PLACE, thought I got high, like sat-el-lites, like KEVIN GATES, a voice in the distance, rang high, like SEVERAL RANKS, light shine,.. pitch high, said, " please, LET ME EXPLAIN"/...(high pitch voice)..you said they couldn't read between the lines, but it was you, WHO COULDNT READ, you said you were stuck in the house, but it was you WHO COULDNT LEAVE, I wanted what was best for you, I wanted you TO STAND IN PIECE, but it wasn't I that left "you" alone, no, YOU, ABANDONED ME./ you never answered calls and you left YOUR MAMA LONELY, you did drugs and hit licks, and kept YOUR PROBLEMS GROWING, I know exactly what you need, but you're too mad at life, TO FATHOM KNOWING, so you took it upon yourself to get rid of all YOUR BAGS OF LOATHING/.....one more thing.... ya children?, whos gonna GUARD YA KIDS THROUGH YOUTH? whos gonna CAR YA KIN TO SCHOOL?, teach them the ART YOUR MEANT TO DO? this next PART YA CANT REFUTE, All You did, was, what your FATHER DID TO YOU.