View Single Post
Unread 07-23-2013, 07:44 PM
Dean
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think this sites pretty cool. Me and my friends use to have freestyle battles in school lol When i got beat That's when I started really getting in to rap. I started listening to it way more, and I came on here to learn to write battle raps. I was just gonna stick around for a couple of months and learn a little stuff, but this site kinda sucks you in lol. But yeah, this site gave me a totally different view on rap music. For example, I can listen to an eminem song now and pick out the main rhyme schemes, internal rhymes, punches exd. Made me appreciate rap a lil more.
Unread 07-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #11

Dean

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think this sites pretty cool. Me and my friends use to have freestyle battles in school lol When i got beat That's when I started really getting in to rap. I started listening to it way more, and I came on here to learn to write battle raps. I was just gonna stick around for a couple of months and learn a little stuff, but this site kinda sucks you in lol. But yeah, this site gave me a totally different view on rap music. For example, I can listen to an eminem song now and pick out the main rhyme schemes, internal rhymes, punches exd. Made me appreciate rap a lil more.