View Single Post
Unread 02-03-2020, 02:06 AM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Obviously you can't have 1 mod, that's just retarded. Beyond the fact that it just creates an unneeded large workload for that 1 person, you also have to have a team of mods because things require discussion. In fact, for a lot of the infractions it's "required" (air quotes) that you consult with the other mods before doling them out. A team of 3, or 5, active mods is the best case scenario. Right now, you've got about 1.5 active mods. No, logging in to post a tournament verse doesn't count as activity.

The issue is, who do you make a mod? Esso probably if he wants it, maybe GOOD GRIEF? but beyond that anyone else I can think of right now either has a major strike against them, or would turn it down.
"Major Strikes" never stopped Letsbeef in the past from modding people.

RULE is currently moderator. I'd rather have 1 active mod than 3 inactive ones. As for @Rieper not being able to be a mod....I need answers lol why is this @RULE?

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Oh and by the way, quick question @RULE, do you get paid to be a moderator?
Unread 02-03-2020, 02:06 AM   #25

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Obviously you can't have 1 mod, that's just retarded. Beyond the fact that it just creates an unneeded large workload for that 1 person, you also have to have a team of mods because things require discussion. In fact, for a lot of the infractions it's "required" (air quotes) that you consult with the other mods before doling them out. A team of 3, or 5, active mods is the best case scenario. Right now, you've got about 1.5 active mods. No, logging in to post a tournament verse doesn't count as activity.

The issue is, who do you make a mod? Esso probably if he wants it, maybe GOOD GRIEF? but beyond that anyone else I can think of right now either has a major strike against them, or would turn it down.
"Major Strikes" never stopped Letsbeef in the past from modding people.

RULE is currently moderator. I'd rather have 1 active mod than 3 inactive ones. As for @Rieper not being able to be a mod....I need answers lol why is this @RULE?

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Oh and by the way, quick question @RULE, do you get paid to be a moderator?