View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2014, 11:45 PM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Just C I am going dead this as this fakery is getting out of hands

1. I did sign up late for the b4b however I did ask to be a sub in case someone was going to no-show
2. @IAmLock dropped the ball on handling the tourney and didn't 100% confirm from both sides (so we are stuck pointing fingers)
3. Although a reasonable extension had been offered and declined and the fact that no-body else has even submitted a b4b verse and @BarzILLA is refusing to battle (which he has that right) I'll fall back in this b4b tournament.
4. If people rather win off no-shows rather than battle it's fine just shows that there spineless and not competitive

So here is an official call-out @BarzILLA battle me in the tiny chat in 2 weeks 3 rounds 1:30 mins each ..
Unread 04-23-2014, 11:45 PM   #46

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Just C I am going dead this as this fakery is getting out of hands

1. I did sign up late for the b4b however I did ask to be a sub in case someone was going to no-show
2. @IAmLock dropped the ball on handling the tourney and didn't 100% confirm from both sides (so we are stuck pointing fingers)
3. Although a reasonable extension had been offered and declined and the fact that no-body else has even submitted a b4b verse and @BarzILLA is refusing to battle (which he has that right) I'll fall back in this b4b tournament.
4. If people rather win off no-shows rather than battle it's fine just shows that there spineless and not competitive

So here is an official call-out @BarzILLA battle me in the tiny chat in 2 weeks 3 rounds 1:30 mins each ..