View Single Post
Unread 12-25-2018, 02:48 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post
You sure about that?
100 percent. just because you feature someone outside of it means nothing. these tracks are all lb member tracks that they uploaded to lb. also, if it's a problem i'll make any track with an outsider on it doesn't make the playlist.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCaL View Post
I'm skipping through, did you talk at all? I want to see someone talk about the current events on LB. Discussions. Promoting LB music on the side is cool but this is just a playlist right now.
eth i don't know if you can't read or maybe just forgot how. this is the lb radio. not the podcast. in the podcast we'll interview people and talk about what's going on. this is all about promoting lb tracks. radio. make sense?
Unread 12-25-2018, 02:48 PM   #10

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post
You sure about that?
100 percent. just because you feature someone outside of it means nothing. these tracks are all lb member tracks that they uploaded to lb. also, if it's a problem i'll make any track with an outsider on it doesn't make the playlist.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCaL View Post
I'm skipping through, did you talk at all? I want to see someone talk about the current events on LB. Discussions. Promoting LB music on the side is cool but this is just a playlist right now.
eth i don't know if you can't read or maybe just forgot how. this is the lb radio. not the podcast. in the podcast we'll interview people and talk about what's going on. this is all about promoting lb tracks. radio. make sense?