View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:15 PM
SH1T L0RD
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
lmao weed smokers tend to be delusional 99.99999999999% of the time.
they heard that one fact that cigarette smoke was more harmful than marijuana smoke and they held on to it for dear life ever since.
yayyyy a cigarette will fuck your lungs up more, does that mean marijuana smoke doesnt harm you? noooooooooooooo lmao.
and have you ever stopped to consider what it does to your BRAIN lol

tralalalala
lets put it this way. i've written multiple essays on the topic, so i've dug into quite a bit of research... and i still smoke weed like a nut. so unless you want to question my intelligence, which will be a whole different conversation entirely, i suggest you TAKE A FUCKING SEAT JASON.

If you're going to run this silly brigade on the harmful nature of everyday activities you better not be carrying around a cell phone, eating flower based products, using pharmaceuticals, drinking alcohol, driving, playing sports, or swimming under water.... just a few, that i never want to see you do, because they are HARMFUL JASON!!! LOOK OUT!!!

p.s. the only thing you're assumptions about marijuana smokers proved is that you hang out with idiots
Unread 01-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #19

SH1T L0RD

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
lmao weed smokers tend to be delusional 99.99999999999% of the time.
they heard that one fact that cigarette smoke was more harmful than marijuana smoke and they held on to it for dear life ever since.
yayyyy a cigarette will fuck your lungs up more, does that mean marijuana smoke doesnt harm you? noooooooooooooo lmao.
and have you ever stopped to consider what it does to your BRAIN lol

tralalalala
lets put it this way. i've written multiple essays on the topic, so i've dug into quite a bit of research... and i still smoke weed like a nut. so unless you want to question my intelligence, which will be a whole different conversation entirely, i suggest you TAKE A FUCKING SEAT JASON.

If you're going to run this silly brigade on the harmful nature of everyday activities you better not be carrying around a cell phone, eating flower based products, using pharmaceuticals, drinking alcohol, driving, playing sports, or swimming under water.... just a few, that i never want to see you do, because they are HARMFUL JASON!!! LOOK OUT!!!

p.s. the only thing you're assumptions about marijuana smokers proved is that you hang out with idiots