Thread: Battle To Ashes
View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2020, 06:50 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
It's funny how you took what I said and assumed I was mad, keep that childish shit to yourself.

Telling someone to calm down when they ain't mad makes you a fool.

I didn't say you're overwhelming the thread, I said I don't want it to get that way so keep this based on one topic.

Good talking to ya, bud.
I never said you were MAD... you did, ROFL. Then you go out of your way to stress how "not mad" you are? Now we are preemptively trying to prevent a hypothetical situation where "too many ideas" get put out and overwhelm someone because I mentioned one thing? I think you just have a tendency to overreact to things TBH... just take a deep breath there bub.
Unread 11-19-2020, 06:50 PM   #8

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
It's funny how you took what I said and assumed I was mad, keep that childish shit to yourself.

Telling someone to calm down when they ain't mad makes you a fool.

I didn't say you're overwhelming the thread, I said I don't want it to get that way so keep this based on one topic.

Good talking to ya, bud.
I never said you were MAD... you did, ROFL. Then you go out of your way to stress how "not mad" you are? Now we are preemptively trying to prevent a hypothetical situation where "too many ideas" get put out and overwhelm someone because I mentioned one thing? I think you just have a tendency to overreact to things TBH... just take a deep breath there bub.