View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

You guys know what my deal is with my sister so I'm not going to apologize for my inactivity on that front. You can't fix no hands and no feet so that is what it is.

On the other side though a lot of my inactivity here has to do with the frustration of what the fuck am I supposed to do? At this point my presence means exactly dick because all the pleading and begging I've done for shit to get fixed around here and for things that we need done over the last four or so of the past six years I've been a staff member have gone completely unheeded. If you want someone to blame though it's not X or Pugz. It's the partners/investors involved with TrailBlaze. I'm probably not even supposed to talk about it but at this point I really don't give a fuck.

TrailBlaze doesn't want to put anything into LB because LB doesn't really make them any money. LB doesn't make them any money because they're letting it fall apart and it's userbase dwindle to fucking nothing. If you ask me they need to just contact Crowd Gather and see if they want to buy it while they can still get anything out of it because at this rate LB isn't going to be worth anything at all, code included, in a few years.
Unread 05-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #25

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

You guys know what my deal is with my sister so I'm not going to apologize for my inactivity on that front. You can't fix no hands and no feet so that is what it is.

On the other side though a lot of my inactivity here has to do with the frustration of what the fuck am I supposed to do? At this point my presence means exactly dick because all the pleading and begging I've done for shit to get fixed around here and for things that we need done over the last four or so of the past six years I've been a staff member have gone completely unheeded. If you want someone to blame though it's not X or Pugz. It's the partners/investors involved with TrailBlaze. I'm probably not even supposed to talk about it but at this point I really don't give a fuck.

TrailBlaze doesn't want to put anything into LB because LB doesn't really make them any money. LB doesn't make them any money because they're letting it fall apart and it's userbase dwindle to fucking nothing. If you ask me they need to just contact Crowd Gather and see if they want to buy it while they can still get anything out of it because at this rate LB isn't going to be worth anything at all, code included, in a few years.
Offline   Reply With Quote