View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2021, 11:45 PM
Sean Griffey
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Either way, I haven't looked at the backend of vBulletin in a while, but sometimes when a user changes their email, it kicks them into "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation." That's like a holder usergroup for people who just signed up and any mod can look at your profile in the modcp to make sure you're not there. If you are there, then a head mod or admin would have to move you out of it.

But since you're saying it only happens in some forums and not others, then maybe also check with them to make sure you haven't been banned from those forums. I'm not sure if mods have the ability to do that, but admins do and so might head mods.
Makes sense. I'll skim through my emails for a confirmation email but I don't think I have one in there.
Unread 01-03-2021, 11:45 PM   #7

Sean Griffey
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Either way, I haven't looked at the backend of vBulletin in a while, but sometimes when a user changes their email, it kicks them into "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation." That's like a holder usergroup for people who just signed up and any mod can look at your profile in the modcp to make sure you're not there. If you are there, then a head mod or admin would have to move you out of it.

But since you're saying it only happens in some forums and not others, then maybe also check with them to make sure you haven't been banned from those forums. I'm not sure if mods have the ability to do that, but admins do and so might head mods.
Makes sense. I'll skim through my emails for a confirmation email but I don't think I have one in there.