Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIAM View Post
Yeah, just wondering why some people are
Hypocrites. I’m not singling you out, you’re just
One of the people that ii constantly see Voting
Hypocritically,

like when ii had the dick/ umbrella line.
You said “blah blah blah you expect me to respect that kind of bar?”
Yet you have entire battles where you’re talking about tickling nut sacks

Just trying to understand y’alls politics.
I didn't vote on that battle you're talking about, so you lost me on that one.

This whole thing you tried switching topics to has nothing to do with your OP, either.

Who’s got the WEAKER AWFUL BANTER,That GEEKER PROPPER GRAMMAR , Or Croz’s BLEAKER GROVELED STAMMER? Your box is filled with lies you MEAGER PAUPER SHAMMER. Ya rhyme PATTERNs STRAIGHT RIGID, SLACKERS-get-SLAYED-in-this-KITCHEN-DAGGER-FILLETED-into-SMIDGENS-dusted-and-BATTERED-STRAY-CHICKENS!

That's from your battle with MurderOfCroz. THOSE are forced multis. You can't say shit like that and not expect to have people look at you sideways, because of how off-base from the English language it actually is. Me not capping part of a word in a multi set doesn't mean I forced a multi to rhyme, it only means I'm emphasizing a part of the multi in the rhyme scheme. Nothing about that is forced.
Unread 01-07-2020, 10:39 PM   #13

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIAM View Post
Yeah, just wondering why some people are
Hypocrites. I’m not singling you out, you’re just
One of the people that ii constantly see Voting
Hypocritically,

like when ii had the dick/ umbrella line.
You said “blah blah blah you expect me to respect that kind of bar?”
Yet you have entire battles where you’re talking about tickling nut sacks

Just trying to understand y’alls politics.
I didn't vote on that battle you're talking about, so you lost me on that one.

This whole thing you tried switching topics to has nothing to do with your OP, either.

Who’s got the WEAKER AWFUL BANTER,That GEEKER PROPPER GRAMMAR , Or Croz’s BLEAKER GROVELED STAMMER? Your box is filled with lies you MEAGER PAUPER SHAMMER. Ya rhyme PATTERNs STRAIGHT RIGID, SLACKERS-get-SLAYED-in-this-KITCHEN-DAGGER-FILLETED-into-SMIDGENS-dusted-and-BATTERED-STRAY-CHICKENS!

That's from your battle with MurderOfCroz. THOSE are forced multis. You can't say shit like that and not expect to have people look at you sideways, because of how off-base from the English language it actually is. Me not capping part of a word in a multi set doesn't mean I forced a multi to rhyme, it only means I'm emphasizing a part of the multi in the rhyme scheme. Nothing about that is forced.