View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2020, 09:16 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakes View Post
I agree. I was a kid who was ass but towards the end I was pretty darn good yo but shortly stopped when I was peakin' because I was focused on real life stuff and not into the whole beefin thing anymore. anyways I respect the mention. It is hard to think of top 100 battlers because you have to remember all that from way back in the day and i guess no better to do it then Eth from a really active on the site perspective thing. lol

im not about that rap battle life anymore but i just want to give some opinions on things if it matters at all...

I'm prolly bias but Jason is def number 1 imo. he was the first to win multiple championships in text and won topical champion within a short period of time back to back. He then did audio and excelled in that too.. like he went straight for the big heads too. I think he deleted his account now..but he was the one that really mentored me and He was the closest person to me from here way back during the msn days... so really wanted to give him a shoutout and respect! Hope he is doing good now. Also, i think pronto aka mars deserves a spot on the list as well he def top tier.

I read someone throwing some shade at Godbody and want to vouch for him too. I knew him back in the day.. i think his older account was pUSH then pULSE now Godbody and dude is def top tier. The only reason why he doesn't get that much recognition is because he switched over to audio from text and even did the video chat battles thing for awhile ...He was good at freestyles ..he has good flow and was lyrical as well. he def woulda won some titles if he cared enough.

I think it is important to have all the aspects of battle rap as a whole not mainly just rely on punches which is why most people who have the swag and flow in text and then switched over to audio had no trouble and dominated. for example... people like Jason , Illimit, Erupt, Bleu, Real Talk, Mikey Deniro, conceited, huey jazz, etc. who are top tier text battlers are also top tier at audio battles and/or live battles and great at making tracks. having overall punchlines and delivery makes it an entertaining read. I also think war tank and skizzo are great at text and tracks as well.

There are also people who started off at text that are better at making tracks than text battling like really great at making tracks which is def better imo then to be considered a good "text battler" which include:

Punk, Afterthought (aka 50 cent banger type), KK (aka nas), mani mula, old english, eloh stackz (enjoyed his live battles as well), dmullz and rant...etc.

someone like stricc whos mainly audio def has the lyrics to kill it in text battles imo too...i also enjoyed his tracks and live battles when i was into rap stuff.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

it was a clan name. It was called "High as Fuck!"

Appreciate it. Got me a lil audio tourney dub to remind mfs I'm a problem in both, but I never went by pUSH. Mfs got some imaginations on here, that sounds like some type of sex toy brand lol
Unread 11-05-2020, 09:16 PM   #313

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakes View Post
I agree. I was a kid who was ass but towards the end I was pretty darn good yo but shortly stopped when I was peakin' because I was focused on real life stuff and not into the whole beefin thing anymore. anyways I respect the mention. It is hard to think of top 100 battlers because you have to remember all that from way back in the day and i guess no better to do it then Eth from a really active on the site perspective thing. lol

im not about that rap battle life anymore but i just want to give some opinions on things if it matters at all...

I'm prolly bias but Jason is def number 1 imo. he was the first to win multiple championships in text and won topical champion within a short period of time back to back. He then did audio and excelled in that too.. like he went straight for the big heads too. I think he deleted his account now..but he was the one that really mentored me and He was the closest person to me from here way back during the msn days... so really wanted to give him a shoutout and respect! Hope he is doing good now. Also, i think pronto aka mars deserves a spot on the list as well he def top tier.

I read someone throwing some shade at Godbody and want to vouch for him too. I knew him back in the day.. i think his older account was pUSH then pULSE now Godbody and dude is def top tier. The only reason why he doesn't get that much recognition is because he switched over to audio from text and even did the video chat battles thing for awhile ...He was good at freestyles ..he has good flow and was lyrical as well. he def woulda won some titles if he cared enough.

I think it is important to have all the aspects of battle rap as a whole not mainly just rely on punches which is why most people who have the swag and flow in text and then switched over to audio had no trouble and dominated. for example... people like Jason , Illimit, Erupt, Bleu, Real Talk, Mikey Deniro, conceited, huey jazz, etc. who are top tier text battlers are also top tier at audio battles and/or live battles and great at making tracks. having overall punchlines and delivery makes it an entertaining read. I also think war tank and skizzo are great at text and tracks as well.

There are also people who started off at text that are better at making tracks than text battling like really great at making tracks which is def better imo then to be considered a good "text battler" which include:

Punk, Afterthought (aka 50 cent banger type), KK (aka nas), mani mula, old english, eloh stackz (enjoyed his live battles as well), dmullz and rant...etc.

someone like stricc whos mainly audio def has the lyrics to kill it in text battles imo too...i also enjoyed his tracks and live battles when i was into rap stuff.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

it was a clan name. It was called "High as Fuck!"

Appreciate it. Got me a lil audio tourney dub to remind mfs I'm a problem in both, but I never went by pUSH. Mfs got some imaginations on here, that sounds like some type of sex toy brand lol
Offline   Reply With Quote