View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Dope Man View Post
@EtH you can just be specific.. we're talking about Murda...considerin their whole squad is on Grizz dick...

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

A couple of MaCc's bans are retarded.. This dude is the most hated on Letsbeef.. I've seen him lose more battles he should of won than anyone.. He doesnt even drop that many battles anymore cause of the bullshit that goes on..
MaCc's been banned multiple times legitimately for asking for votes. The reason he loses battles is cause he battles nobodies and no one gives a fuck to read them.

Not specifically just MM. I know a few MM members who'd agree with me. But I agree the dude should just be taken out of the crew's history. He's a huge black mark for them, and really they will never get anywhere close to HOF as long as Grizz is with them.

@Tha Dope Man, as I said about MaCc, why should anyone read your battles? You dont try and elevate, you don't really look to be a big name or a contender. So why should ayone give a fguck when you battle?
Unread 01-30-2014, 11:45 AM   #17

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Dope Man View Post
@EtH you can just be specific.. we're talking about Murda...considerin their whole squad is on Grizz dick...

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

A couple of MaCc's bans are retarded.. This dude is the most hated on Letsbeef.. I've seen him lose more battles he should of won than anyone.. He doesnt even drop that many battles anymore cause of the bullshit that goes on..
MaCc's been banned multiple times legitimately for asking for votes. The reason he loses battles is cause he battles nobodies and no one gives a fuck to read them.

Not specifically just MM. I know a few MM members who'd agree with me. But I agree the dude should just be taken out of the crew's history. He's a huge black mark for them, and really they will never get anywhere close to HOF as long as Grizz is with them.

@Tha Dope Man, as I said about MaCc, why should anyone read your battles? You dont try and elevate, you don't really look to be a big name or a contender. So why should ayone give a fguck when you battle?