View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2014, 12:44 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post
I know what it is... dudes suffer from that the 2nd person that raps syndrome. Most dudes can't compare round correctly based on that comment alone but it's all in preference... I prefer to get a package not just great rebuttals dull bars dull bars nice punch joke joke dull bar nice punch, Lux just came with a highlighted round but like I say its all in preference cause same dudes saying Lux Overrated will be the same ones that Think Shotty Horroh, Loe Pesci and them dudes Is super witty.

Nah I don't mean it like that mate. I mean if we're all being honest. It was pretty obvious what angle Lux was gonna take. Hollows problems are well documented, Lux has the whole "Let me talk to you" approach. So it wasn't about Hollow went second. Hollow could have gone first and flipped it in a way where it's a "I already know what your going to say, but lets talk about you"

I will say the coin flip definitely helped Hollow. It was perfect for his angle. But for me. First or second. Hollows bars and approach were more hitting and appropriate. I knew Lux was gonna do what he did because..Thats what he does. I just feel Hollow "did his homework" and capitalized on that. It's the perfect antidote and when done properly, it never fails to work.

Lux made that style work perfectly against Calicoe for a few reasons.

1 he just isn't as good as Hollow.

2 Lux had come out of retirement with a completely new style which took the views and judges by surprise and more importantly. Took Calicoe by surprise so he had no way to flip that moral high ground on him.

Hollow had enough time and footage to go off to prepare for that approach.

As cheesy as it is, in a sense it's the whole B-Rabbit 8 mile final battle scene scenario. Yeah I live in a trailer ect ect ect. Only obviously done differently.

Though Lux's approach was mad predictable. He still had some shit and was entertaining, I thought his 2nd and 3rd rounds were great but Hollow just had his number, he had him sussed and knew how to use it to his advantage.

That whole Menace II Society shit. The preacher hotline. The Lux manerisms. The judging others on the life they lead out of ignorance because he's never been in their shoes. The whole cant go to the wake scheme. Him tryna give his opponents life lessons when he out selling boot leg CDs on the block. Him tryna daddy calicoe cause his old mans locked up, when all the time he "ditched" his own son.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-27-2014, 12:44 PM   #34

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post
I know what it is... dudes suffer from that the 2nd person that raps syndrome. Most dudes can't compare round correctly based on that comment alone but it's all in preference... I prefer to get a package not just great rebuttals dull bars dull bars nice punch joke joke dull bar nice punch, Lux just came with a highlighted round but like I say its all in preference cause same dudes saying Lux Overrated will be the same ones that Think Shotty Horroh, Loe Pesci and them dudes Is super witty.

Nah I don't mean it like that mate. I mean if we're all being honest. It was pretty obvious what angle Lux was gonna take. Hollows problems are well documented, Lux has the whole "Let me talk to you" approach. So it wasn't about Hollow went second. Hollow could have gone first and flipped it in a way where it's a "I already know what your going to say, but lets talk about you"

I will say the coin flip definitely helped Hollow. It was perfect for his angle. But for me. First or second. Hollows bars and approach were more hitting and appropriate. I knew Lux was gonna do what he did because..Thats what he does. I just feel Hollow "did his homework" and capitalized on that. It's the perfect antidote and when done properly, it never fails to work.

Lux made that style work perfectly against Calicoe for a few reasons.

1 he just isn't as good as Hollow.

2 Lux had come out of retirement with a completely new style which took the views and judges by surprise and more importantly. Took Calicoe by surprise so he had no way to flip that moral high ground on him.

Hollow had enough time and footage to go off to prepare for that approach.

As cheesy as it is, in a sense it's the whole B-Rabbit 8 mile final battle scene scenario. Yeah I live in a trailer ect ect ect. Only obviously done differently.

Though Lux's approach was mad predictable. He still had some shit and was entertaining, I thought his 2nd and 3rd rounds were great but Hollow just had his number, he had him sussed and knew how to use it to his advantage.

That whole Menace II Society shit. The preacher hotline. The Lux manerisms. The judging others on the life they lead out of ignorance because he's never been in their shoes. The whole cant go to the wake scheme. Him tryna give his opponents life lessons when he out selling boot leg CDs on the block. Him tryna daddy calicoe cause his old mans locked up, when all the time he "ditched" his own son.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.